Man this is one sleeper fish with teeth

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty interesting, but I don't get the one picture showing an 8 3/4 and the next one showing different exhaust with a Dana.

yep that last pic aint no dana and that sway bar is fishy...not the same car..still a neat piece bet the reserves is 18 k +

Advertised as a 67 Barracuda,but has 68 Barracuda tail-lights,68 trunk lid and trim?:scratch:Looks to be a Valiant steering wheel also?Some nice cars in the lot too.

1st diff pic has exhaust coming out in front of tires, which matches the side pics. 2nd diff pic, gas tank is different too. Could be an honest mistake. Looks like you could spend a whole day lookin in the lot!!:happy2:

The second diff pic is of an A body. A GM A body. That rear sway bar attatches to the lower control arms holding that 10 bolt in place.

And that's not scary wiring, those are booby traps.

I kinda doubt that 1/4" fuel line (and probably engine mounted fuel pump) will keep those dual 4 barrels filled at high power.

How much is a Hemi engine worth? They list for around $15K in the Year One catalog. I bet a person could buy that fish (17,600 now with the reserve not hit), pull and sell the Hemi and slip in a 408 and have a nice fish for not that much moolah.

I wonder how many 67 Barracuda's were sold with that interior/exterior color combination? I bought one out in Colorado, with the same colors, back in the early eighties and sold it in the early nineties in Michigan. Always wondered what happened to that car.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back