Mancini Racing????

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
Any one have any issues regarding Mancini. I have emailed them a couple times about the Yukon replacement axles and never got a reply back. I emailed them once last week and again on Sunday with no reply using both email address on the site. I don't have time to call them during normal business hours.

Anyone else have any luck emailing them???

I have never tried email but their tech and order lines are helpfull. I always deal with Wes, he helps with all my questions.

Never tried to email them for tech help but have had email correspondence regarding orders. I deal with Wes to0, ask for a discount and you usually will get one (at least enough to cover the shipping charges).

I spend the majority of my mopar dollars at Mancini, good people good products, good prices.

I Have Delt With Them Quite A Bit, I Only Had One Problem, They Sent Me The Wrong Dipstick Assem. When I Called, They Said No Problem. They Sent The Right One At No Charge & Told Me To Keep The Wrong One. As Far As I'm Concerned, They Are Great!

Thanks guys maybe I'll have to try to give them a call. The only problem is time. LOL!!!

-
Back