Map of Ethanol-Free gas stations USA/Canada

-
somehow i doubt that map is accurate.
Most places likely have no clue that ethanol is automatically added to the blend at the refineries.
Hell its law here so i know canadian places are out in left field on that map

I live in stanfield N,C and its on the money for around my house. took me a min. to fined it on the map but hay it worked!

You can check out http://pure-gas.org

it my not be up to date but if everyone would check their area and visit the stations close to them and report it would make it easy for those looking

I have 3 stations within a few miles of the house with REC 90 fuel, less than .05% ethenol and my guess it is for the residue fuel in the hoses. It is about the same cost as premium fuel. Use it in all small engines and cars I don't drive as daily drivers.

Also have a place about 7 miles from the house to buy 110 race gas, what a good place to live, the bad is it is $7.69 a gallon now

Very accurate for my area as well. If you zoom in really good, it becomes evident there are not as many locations as you first think.

There are a few in my area not listed one on highway 60 just north of 311 and another at highway 60 & 111, both less than 2 miles from my house at Marathon stations

checked the Indianapolis area and I have bought fuel at the one east of Indy in Greenfield, indiana

(OBSERVATION)

According to this map: Only the back-woods, low-traffic, no-business-getting gas stations in my area are rocking Ethanol-free.

At least they'll get my money now.

I know that the place that sells leaded gas near my house is not a "gas station". You can only buy drums of racing gas for insane prices there.

Seems to be. Last I knew there were two hole stations that were alky free here, and the map shows them.

somehow i doubt that map is accurate.
Most places likely have no clue that ethanol is automatically added to the blend at the refineries.
Hell its law here so i know canadian places are out in left field on that map

Not true , the law applies to regular gas but Shell 91 supreme is alky free pretty much everywhere in Canada , here in BC we also have Chevron which sells a 94 Ultra Supreme which is alky free , the one I was wondering about was the PetroCan 94 only available in southern Onterrible , is it alky free ?
Just did a search and Alberta has the Petrocan 94 as well but none of the stations are on the Trans Canada or the Calgary Bypass so I won't be stopping st them .

What is it with Central PA? No wonder I can't find good gas. Until I drive to the closest and drive home I would be empty!

Not true , the law applies to regular gas but Shell 91 supreme is alky free pretty much everywhere in Canada , here in BC we also have Chevron which sells a 94 Ultra Supreme which is alky free , the one I was wondering about was the PetroCan 94 only available in southern Onterrible , is it alky free ?
Just did a search and Alberta has the Petrocan 94 as well but none of the stations are on the Trans Canada or the Calgary Bypass so I won't be stopping st them .

Yup Shell V-Power (91+ octane) and Chevron 94 say it is ethanol-free on the pump.

REC 90 gas can be found around marinas and popular boating areas.

The ethanol is real bad for boats. That is why I think I have several close to my house due to the river and number of boats around here

The place in greenfield is a COOP open 24 hrs a day for fuel with credit card

-
Back