Married 46 years ago today!!

-
very cool ...hope the day was very nice today for you.

what a dream man, to keep her all these years and not get tired of her :D

congradulations on 46 yrs of marriage tony and Thelma {raising a glass to you}may you have many many more wonderful years together.DB

Yes yes yes, many congrats to you two lovebirds, you were made for each other!! Geof and Nella

Thanks again!

We had a nice dinner tonight at The Red Lobster.

I dressed up....wore a clean Mopar shirt that 6Pk2goDemon
gave me.

Treva and I did the very same thing on our 33rd this year Tony :eek:ccasion:
And I have a felling Red Lobster will see us again next year =D>

Hello Thelma :hello2: and Tony :hello2: Love birds :D Geof and Nella hit it on the nail :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• 382232_4729242181867_332451642_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 125
Congratulations to you two Tony. Being together for so long must be true Love. Hope you have many more! tmm

Congratulations on a goal not often achieved today! :prayer: I wish you many more happy years together.

Congratulations Tony and Thelma on 46 years! :cheers: I bet it didn't seem that long,lol.

:eek:ccasion: :eek:ccasion:

Congrats & Happy 46th Anniversary to 1 of the best & nicest couples I've ever met!!! A special post for VERY special people........

You guys belong together for eternity and beyond :D

Attachments

• MMW 2011 131.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 87
CONGRATS!!!!!!
You've been married longer then I been alive. By two years anyway.

Treva and I did the very same thing on our 33rd this year Tony :eek:ccasion:
And I have a felling Red Lobster will see us again next year =D>

Hello Thelma :hello2: and Tony :hello2: Love birds :D Geof and Nella hit it on the nail :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

All I wanna know is.....how did guys like us score the hot chicks? Mike, you got a real cutie there buddy.

CONGRATS to the both of you. Huge feet its self in todays world. They say marriage is one of the hardest jobs you can have at times....:cheers:

Congratulations Mr Fields, I feel your happiness!

Married october 25, 1969 (and my twin sister on august 12, 1967)

-
Back