massive reconfiguration time again.

-
They were the first thing that got changed unless it had ralleys.
I didn't like those "Dodge magnum 17's" or whatever he had on there before... (no offence Jaws). I always like the small hub cap look.

Nice!!! Love the wheels!! Looking good buddy! How did she run?
It was actually running pretty good. When I gave my friend a ride LOL he definitely said that he's driving during The Gambler 500! As in I might have scared him a little bit. he's always talkin about the Gambler 500 and I might have to do that with him one day...

I didn't like those "Dodge magnum 17's" or whatever he had on there before... (no offence Jaws). I always like the small hub cap look.
I agree I never did like them. They were 18's and they were very cheap when I first got the car and didn't have any other choice. since I was in drag race mode when I first got the car I did end up spending my money on the slicks and skinnys...

I agree I never did like them. They were 18's and they were very cheap when I first got the car and didn't have any other choice. since I was in drag race mode when I first got the car I did end up spending my money on the slicks and skinnys...
I don't know if I ever saw it with those rims got any pics?
I love the steel wheels I have a set of rallies but I'm going to steel wheels in love that look. Alot of ppl including my wife dont like my decision but I dont care my car my decision lol

I don't know if I ever saw it with those rims got any pics?
I love the steel wheels I have a set of rallies but I'm going to steel wheels in love that look. Alot of ppl including my wife dont like my decision but I dont care my car my decision lol
Please don't make me show them again. I would like to forget I ever had them...

Finally finally talk the old man into letting me have the fuzzy dice! I've been pestering my friend for 2 months. They finally made it home...
IMG_20190418_142321.jpg

Ya know, it's not legal to hang ANYTHING from your mirror... but I'd guess that's about the least of the things you worry about getting pulled over for.....

Looking good bud!

I used to have a surf board that said "No dice" on it.

It basically means "I'm not turning around your kook ***, so watch out."

I always thought it would be a good name for a race car.

I know your car already has a name but all the dice in your pic just brought back that memory.

Also the dice on the door lock make it super easy to break in to your car. Just incase you're not aware..

I used to have a surf board that said "No dice" on it.

It basically means "I'm not turning around your kook ***, so watch out."

I always thought it would be a good name for a race car.

I know your car already has a name but all the dice in your pic just brought back that memory.

Also the dice on the door lock make it super easy to break in to your car. Just incase you're not aware..
I don't think I've locked those doors in 5 years! Lol I don't leave my car anywhere. And I mean anywhere! It never leaves my sight when it's out of the garage. did you just imagine someone walking up and unscrewing those pentastar medallions off the top of my air filters? Where would I find those again? We had a discussion on them on another thread and one person said they have one and they keep it in a glass case at home and two other people said they've had them before...
Out of the entire 40 or 50, 000 members those are the only two that even piped up... If you ever see my car in the public you'll see me...

I dont lock my car.
Just wanted to point out that fact in case you weren't aware of it.

Yes but will you see me walking away with your fancy nuts in my pocket?

:rofl::poke:

And dont worry I'll sell em back to ya but they are super rare so they wont be cheep!

Yes but will you see me walking away with your fancy nuts in my pocket?

:rofl::poke:

And dont worry I'll sell em back to ya but they are super rare so they wont be cheep!
You stole my nuts but you give yellow roses back to him? Damn it man hold them damn nuts of his to a white-hot torch and make him explain himself. I'm not listen to this personal tragedy b*******! He's over on Moparts as mad scientist jabbering on for the last 6 months and now he comes back giving all this technical advice everywhere as usual without one word back to his Thread about how "this will happen?"
HOLD THEM TO A WHITE HOT TORCH I SAY! LOL...

For three years!!!....
You have done a bunch in 3 years, many time slips and multiple reconfigurations on your car.
Don't sweat the YR situation, I believe he has good intentions, but never put it together.
He should chime in with at least an update, if there is any. I'd hope.

You have done a bunch in 3 years, many time slips and multiple reconfigurations on your car.
Don't sweat the YR situation, I believe he has good intentions, but never put it together.
He should chime in with at least an update, if there is any. I'd hope.
Trust me I certainly don't "sweat" the Yellow Rose situation.

Me sweating something no! It does bother me that someone messages me and says that yeah we're going to do this and poof!

Okay say it three times deep breath here we go
Melloooow. Melloooow. One more time now. Melloooow

Now you should feel better.

I know you're not sweating it, but you're playing it like a harp. lol or a violin.

Okay say it three times deep breath here we go
Melloooow. Melloooow. One more time now. Melloooow

Now you should feel better.
tell me how much stock you put in someone who makes plans with you and talks to you about doing something and then completely disappears off the face of the Earth kind of....
Then reappears without a word...

Anyways I pulled up his thread it's on the first page of the race forum we don't have to muk up my reconfiguration thread...

Ya know, it's not legal to hang ANYTHING from your mirror... but I'd guess that's about the least of the things you worry about getting pulled over for.....

Looking good bud!
When I was taking my friend for a ride yesterday we kept going up over these Hills on the country roads and I'm sitting up in my seat trying to look over the Dual quads LOL...

So sorry to change the subject to my massive configuration LOL, but I pulled a couple plugs and they seemed to look ok? Again I've been watching my air-fuel and it seems to be idling now where I want it at about 14.7 to 15... I'll be damned if all the times I punched it yesterday on those country roads I didn't look down once at a/f Gage....
IMG_20190418_203427.jpg

-
Back