massive reconfiguration time again.

-
If you are getting new air doors on Thursday you can put some small holes in yours and if it helps you can increase the hole size until you need to tighten up the spring. If you go too big, you'll have new doors on Thursday.
I'll wait to get the extras before the drilling starts... Oops we sent the wrong ones.. got lost in the mail...
Did you forget how my luck works..?.

I'll wait to get the extras before the drilling starts... Oops we sent the wrong ones.. got lost in the mail...
Did you forget how my luck works..?.
So what, it's not right anyways. Drill 'em... worse that can happen is you go from a Bog to a Boog. LOL

So what, it's not right anyways. Drill 'em... worse that can happen is you go from a Bog to a Boog. LOL
When I got my shot in the eyeball last Wednesday she hit a vein...
IMG_20200308_101824.jpg

Man that has to hurt!!!
Damn. That's bad.
No it doesn't hurt. it's just a little poke and they put a lot of numbing drops in you first it's just extremely irritating the first couple hours after they do it. I can see just fine, it's just when I look in the mirror I'm like oh my God! But that's pretty normal either way lol...

Why do you need a shot?
I had what they called a mini-stroke in my left eye a couple years ago. They were making me smile and make faces to make sure I didn't have a full-blown one. So now I get a shot in my left eye every couple months to strengthen the veins that allows fluid pump back out. fluid pumps in and doesn't pump out and distorts my vision in that eye. it will try and take care of itself and grow more veins but they're weaker and leak more so that's not an option... I go in to have the shot and I'm the young pup it's like people 20 and 30 years older than me that are having this kind of stuff happened to them. Anyways I'm making progress here in the garage, slowly but surely...

Well I got the fuel side hooked up and I just need to get the return line coming back through the regulator and back into the fuel cell. A small line for the Overflow as well. I went ahead and connect to a bracket and banded it around the fuel filter to stabilize.
IMG_20200308_140016.jpg

On the line going from the fuel filter up to the tee fitting I slipped fuel line over top of the Hardline tightly and there's really no gap between them. I do plan to put a couple more clamps on there as well.

:rofl:In celebration of other people's birthday, might I add, that engine would look beautiful if not for those funky blue valve covers!!!

When I got my shot in the eyeball last Wednesday she hit a vein...
View attachment 1715483734

I showed my wife your picture.

She wants me to ask you if that happens frequently when receiving this treatment, or if this was just a freak occurrence.

I know if that happened to me once I could deal with it, but if that was a thing that happens with regular occurrence I would be nervous.

I showed my wife your picture.

She wants me to ask you if that happens frequently when receiving this treatment, or if this was just a freak occurrence.

I know if that happened to me once I could deal with it, but if that was a thing that happens with regular occurrence I would be nervous.
it doesn't happen every time she just caught a vein by accident this time it happens though...

LOL so you Disagree with my post. lol :wtf:
you really think I'd let you poke me in the eye, then you really don't know me.

Dude, that's just nasty
you see this thread goes on forever and asked quite a few questions and lets people know what I'm doing with my project like you are threads. when I create a new thread for a technical question I was hoping to get some good answers. This right here it doesn't really matter because it goes on forever just like yours do. you seem to never start a thread for technical questions because you seem to know everything already and your cars as you put it never have tuning problems. I could go on and tell you why your cars have no tuning problems?..

you see this thread goes on forever and asked quite a few questions and lets people know what I'm doing with my project like you are threads. when I create a new thread for a technical question I was hoping to get some good answers. This right here it doesn't really matter because it goes on forever just like yours do. you seem to never start a thread for technical questions because you seem to know everything already and your cars as you put it never have tuning problems. I could go on and tell you why your cars have no tuning problems?..
your thread is ruined because I said "dude, that's nasty"? I didn't tell you to post a picture of your blood shot eye - which has nothing to do with your carbs not working. LOL. Start a 4th thread titled "professional help only"... and I promise i'll not post in it.
P.S. - I'll not apologize that my cars run great. It's up to you if you don't want any of my suggestions. I was only trying to help. I'll stay out of it.

your thread is ruined because I said "dude, that's nasty"? I didn't tell you to post a picture of your blood shot eye - which has nothing to do with your carbs not working. LOL. Start a 4th thread titled "professional help only"... and I promise i'll not post in it.
P.S. - I'll not apologize that my cars run great. It's up to you if you don't want any of my suggestions. I was only trying to help. I'll stay out of it.
Stock compression stock cam stock distributor and proven carburetor and you have no tune up issues go figure...
Let's get it on right here no problem. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if I started another thread asking questions about the carburetor that telling me to go back to my Edelbrock or telling me that my O2 sensor shouldn't be looked at is not helping.. dude that's nasty is the response I was looking for.

no hammer, sell the Demons and bolt your eddies back on
You were the first one to response as always with no help. And if this was, you could have explained how this was going to help... Then you get some other goof saying use Holley double squirters or whatever and it just goes on from there without really getting help tuning these carburetors.. it just starts the Fiasco... Sets the tone if you will...

Stock compression stock cam stock distributor and proven carburetor and you have no tune up issues go figure...
Let's get it on right here no problem. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if I started another thread asking questions about the carburetor that telling me to go back to my Edelbrock or telling me that my O2 sensor shouldn't be looked at is not helping.. dude that's nasty is the response I was looking for.
I told you and I meant it - A/F gages aren't meant to take out cough's and bogs, it's a fine tuning instrument. Like a timing light, you use it on a car that's already running, not one that you are trying to get to fire. Motor on friend, cheering for ya on the side lines (no sarcasm either, really cheering for ya). I'm out :)

-
Back