McRib lovers

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Here's to all you McRib Lovers,

[ame="http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html"]11 Amazing Facts about the McDonald's McRib - Yahoo Finance@@AMEPARAM@@video/andurand-sees-brent-crude-declining-182020130.html@@AMEPARAM@@andurand-sees-brent-crude-declining-182020130[/ame]

i got one once took one bite and threw it to the dog and he wouldent eat it and he will eat anything

could not stand them when they 1st came out-- I do like the mcdouble though! Lawrence

I personally have never eaten or been in a McDonalds.

So I guess that is one of the reasons I am so much healthier with less wrinkles, less problems and have money left over for my beautiful vehicles, even at 69 I feel like a kid :)

I get mine at AM PM, they are a buck on sale, 2 for $2 and you can add onions...Sort of a once a month thing.

I get mine at AM PM, they are a buck on sale, 2 for $2 and you can add onions...Sort of a once a month thing.

i eat them all the time i guess thats why i am sooooooooooooooo fattttttttttttt sexy lolololol

I think they are ok but prefer a double quarter. Most fast food is processed meat and nothing more than the pink slime that was forefront on the news awhile ago.

I never had one.I'm not a real big fan of fast food.I know my grandparents used to eat the hell out of them.Their both pushing 90 so I guess they can't be that bad for you.

At any fast food place there is a disclaimer on the package that says ''Warning: May contain traces of meat.''
It's like hot dogs, if people aren't clued into the facts that most of the ingredients are by products and chemicals, they are pretty clueless.
Most processed food is just garbage.
That being said, i still eat it once in awhile because it tastes good and is relatively cheap and easy.

Now,you want to talk hot dogs.Stand back jack I can eat me some dogs!but they have to be Nathans.

Seriously? F McD's. Definetly on the list of what's wrong in america. Scratch that, the world.

I worked at McDonalds when the McRib first came out in 1981. We'd cook a whole shift's worth and then dump them in the barbeque sauce where the sat for hours until somebody bought them. They went straight from the freezer to the grill for maybe 3 minutes then into the sauce.

Same thing with the hamburgers. We'd lay 12 frozen patties on the grill and press them down with a metal tool. After 55 seconds we'd flip those 12 and lay 12 more. 55 seconds later the first 12 are done. Pull them off two at a time, scrape the grill and lay 12 more. 12 patties every 55 seconds with a total cooking time of 1:50 each.

On 25 cent hamburger day I was cooking 24 patties every 55 seconds, and for only 3.35 per hour. Times were tough in western PA and jobs were hard to find.

-
Back