Meet my new GTS...

-

2darts

Reaction score
Just came back from Boxford Mass. this morning, 8hrs to go and 10 hrs coming back(glad I have Sirius radio). After searching for awhile, I finally found what I was looking for. It had to be a Dart, GTS and a rag top . It was mentioned that this is a one of one painted poly silver. Restoration was done back in the nineties, but you could never tell looking at it. Originally came with a black interior, but was changed to white, which looks allot better in my opinion. Changing the dog dish caps for the upgraded wheel covers. Hopefully the summer will be sticking around juuuuuuust a little longer.

Attachments

• 68 Dodge Dart GTS 001.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 806
  • 68 Dodge Dart GTS 002.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 829
  • 68 Dodge Dart GTS 003.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 823
  • 68 Dodge Dart GTS 009.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 819
  • 68 Dodge Dart GTS 006.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 825
Wow, that's a slick lookin' Drop Top there Mike. I really like the stripe! tmm

Sweet drop-top. Hope to see it out at one of the cruises. I like the white interior. However if you ever get tired of that, I'd swap in a red interior. Hmmm...... where have I seen a silver a-body with a red interior before...... :-k

Will we have to call you 3darts, now?

Wylde1.

Beautiful! This car has been my screen saver for awhile. It's in the GTS Reg. I forget the number.

Very nice Mike!I like white interior better in a ragtop. I still need to PM ya about returning the FABO banner.

Thanks everybody,
Kegan71, it's the same one. The owner changed the black interior to a white one, I think white is a better color for a rag top.

Wilde, we are heading out to Rockland tmr and Hawksbury sunday, see you there???

ps: I'm changing my name to 5darts

-
Back