Meet up at the Nationals and at Carlisle

-
Sounds like a great plan Denny. I hosted a meet and greet at our small and hard to find vendor spot at the Nats last year. Quite a few of us were there and all had a good time. It is so much fun to meet people you know from here and can put a face with a name. Let me know if I can help. tmm

got any tips for us rookies to draw a crowd?

been thinking about maybe hiring some strippers...too much??

LOL. That would get me there! I think your central location is a must. My little corner of the world was hard to find. I didn't have any way to put the FABO banner out where anyone could see. Quite a few folks walked by and never did find us. A group of FABO helium balloons would be a good idea. tmm

LOL. That would get me there! I think your central location is a must. My little corner of the world was hard to find. I didn't have any way to put the FABO banner out where anyone could see. Quite a few folks walked by and never did find us. A group of FABO helium balloons would be a good idea. tmm

all we need are the balloons....always plenty of hot air around....explosive too!

on a serious note....2darts is making us a banner that we will prominently displayed

Can I park my A body in the tent? I swear I'll put a Plymouth emblem on it :D

I will be at a Pontiac Event that week (Dayton OH), but I'm thinking of leaving it Friday and driving directly to Carlisle to enjoy Saturday with yinz guys. Saturday at the Poncho event is people's choice voting, and I don't really care too much about that. My buddy Ron plans to bring his Belvedere to Carlisle also.

As HemiDenni mentioned, I'll be donating a banner for the Meet n Greet.
If you are attenting at any of the shows that he's hosting, I'd like to have a picture of your Car.
Send me a PM, so that I can send you my email to receive your picture.

Oh... and I'll need pictures of the strippers also.....just because

Great job Mike! The banners you create are over the top! Thanks Denny for hosting. tmm

just got my Mopar Nats sticker/ect.....I notice they NOW SHOW the ....A BODY tent and area (next to the Viper boys) close to the front of the staging lanes on the Nats Map.

We still have room / reserved A body parking in the tent area for your A body ($40 donation to defray the cost of tent and refreshments)....and if you are at the Nats without your ride or parked elsewhere (???? drag race or show area) ....please stop by and say hi.....done on a smaller scale at Carlisle....it was a blast!!

We invite ALL members in attendance to sign (sharpies provided) the back of the large FABO banner (donated by Mike aka, 2darts).....be interesting how many we get.

please PM me if interested in parking in the FABO area if you have not already.....we are easy!

I will be there from Friday to Sunday....see ya there.

just got my Mopar Nats sticker/ect.....I notice they NOW SHOW the ....A BODY tent and area (next to the Viper boys) close to the front of the staging lanes on the Nats Map.

We still have room / reserved A body parking in the tent area for your A body ($40 donation to defray the cost of tent and refreshments)....and if you are at the Nats without your ride or parked elsewhere (???? drag race or show area) ....please stop by and say hi.....done on a smaller scale at Carlisle....it was a blast!!

We invite ALL members in attendance to sign (sharpies provided) the back of the large FABO banner (donated by Mike aka, 2darts).....be interesting how many we get.

please PM me if interested in parking in the FABO area if you have not already.....we are easy!

I will be there from Friday to Sunday....see ya there.

Bump to the top!

Ill be there Friday and Saturday. Work is starting to really drag just thinking about this weekend.

P/M sent about tent space!
I'll be there for sure! I was super pumped when I saw a A-body area on the map this year. I didn't realize you did (could do) that, I hadn't seen this thread until today.

Not bringing my Dart but will be there and look forward to stopping by....
Thanks for the invite

Hey if any one needs camping space or an rv spot I am about 30 n of Carlisle. My rules are simple bring beer for me and you, your own food space is free. Have a pond and ladies can pee in the house. No asses need apply. It is centural PA here so there are no worries here about being ripped off here. PM me if interested. Can use another mopar guy to talk to. But my word it is! I am sure I will regret this post! Or have one great time!
Ray

I'll see you at the Nats. It was great to meet you guys last year. tmm

Is the fabo tent or a meet and greet happening again this year?? My wife and I will be goin to the Nats for the first time!! I'm already planning on meeting Geof (Cosgig) and Mike (badlilred79) up there, would love to meet more members!

Is the fabo tent or a meet and greet happening again this year?? My wife
and I will be goin to the Nats for the first time!! I'm already planning on
meeting Geof (Cosgig) and Mike (badlilred79) up there, would love to
meet more members!

Here's what is going on at the 2014 Nat's:

HemiDenny and the boys have again made arrangements for a (larger) tent
at the Nat's and will feature, largely by application or invitation, some of the
nicest and most innovative street driven modified A-Bodies out there today.

At least 70% of the builders on this years roster have had multiple magazine
features so it is a select group indeed.

This is not an HDK...or HemiDenny...or FABO tent. It is a gathering of unique
Hot Hods....along with their colorful builders.....oooohh the stories.

Anyone with this general type of vehicle can ask to be included and those that
occupy space in the tent pay a fee to help defray site rental expenses. I would
imagine that by the time the Nat's get here that the field wiil be set so it would
be advisable to make your arrangements with Denny early.

Additionaly, there is room for others in an area adjacent to the tent and
it will be designated with a FABO Meet & Great banner so bring your
canopies and set up a spot there.

While searching for parts we will definitely stop by and say hallo to all the FABO members there. Looking forward to it! Nice to have a face to the names!

-
Back