Member in need auction/sale

-
If I can pay after the 3 of next month I would like to help out and bid waggon ?

I'm in for $50 for Auction #1, unless it's higher, then add $10 to the current bid.

I'll go $40 for the Petty 'Bird in pic #4. Unless as above.

Hope Bruce is doing OK.

not a problem Mike it's an auction to help a fellow member and I see nothing wrong with that, all help is welcomed and i will put together an update and check each kit in the next few days,if there is any problems I will pm those concerned....so far so good though...I am busier than a dawg in a cat factory with this and work so I have been tired and a bit scarce but I'll do the best I can as fast as I can. thank's all for your help and patience....this is my first rodeo of this type so wish me luck!!!!:cheers:
If I can pay after the 3 of next month I would like to help out and bid waggon ?

The one I can do if it's not gone yet is $35 dollar bid on the one my arrow is pointing to, Maverick's car. If I am confused on how they are being sold just let me know, You get your self a good supper in ya and relax bud :happy10:
If I know you, You have put a big day in.

ps loving the waggin Dual's =P~

IM000005.JPG

Waggs, You're doing a fine job :thumbup:

I don't think I see any bids yet on the Vanishing Point Chally set? How about a starting bid of $25.

C'mon people, let's keep 'er going.

No activity in almost 48 hrs :clock:.

Only one week to go, get those bids in. Ring those phones.

I will bid $20 on one of Bill Maverick's Little Red Wagon waggin :happy10:.
Thank you for letting me wait till the third sir 8)

Up for bids is what you see but not what you get. I'll spring for a one color ( winning bidder's choice ) resto by Phoenix Speciality Coatings. Winning bidder only responsible for shipping FROM PSC. Wish there was a way to resto the decal.

jsw_img_1632.jpg

jsw_img_1631.jpg

jsw_img_1633.jpg

Here are some bids.

monogram 70 superbird.....5.00
monogram 71 satellite.......5.00
amt 71 duster 340............5.00
mpc valorie......................5.00
mpc? roadrunner superbird..5.00
jo-han? 69 road runner.......5.00
revell clear earnhardt.........5.00
great garage....................5.00
revell bill elliot #9..............5.00

Bumping my bids to $7.50 each. For now.8):clock:

Up for bids is what you see but not what you get. I'll spring for a one color ( winning bidder's choice ) resto by Phoenix Speciality Coatings. Winning bidder only responsible for shipping FROM PSC. Wish there was a way to resto the decal.

I have some resto decals that aren't decals at all. I had the correct guage aircraft sheet aluminum laser cut to the exact spec of the decal, 3M adhesive on back, and then a precision screenprint of the 273 commando label done on the top. They were perfect...except... in the sunlight, the red yakes on a magenta-like color. Some sort of refraction with the aluminum under it. I will throw one in to the winner of this item. They look dang near perfect if it weren't for the color.:cheers:

I have some resto decals that aren't decals at all. I had the correct guage aircraft sheet aluminum laser cut to the exact spec of the decal, 3M adhesive on back, and then a precision screenprint of the 273 commando label done on the top. They were perfect...except... in the sunlight, the red yakes on a magenta-like color. Some sort of refraction with the aluminum under it. I will throw one in to the winner of this item. They look dang near perfect if it weren't for the color.:cheers:

I'll start the bid on this at $10 without the powder coat. No offense Leanna.
I'm sure it will go higher anyway.

I'll go 40$ on the air cleaner plus shipping, do it up as close to chrome as you can leanna.

I'll go 40$ as is on the air cleaner, I dont need perfect but may get powder coated later when money isnt so tight.

Hmmmm........now what ?

How about this ? If the winning bidder wants it coated, OK, original post as stands.

If the winning bidder wants "as is", I'll send $50 ( or whatever Leanna's guess is on cost, whichever greater ) to Bruce.

Bamacuda...many thanks....don't know how we'll fit in your generous offer but feel confident it will get worked out.

How's that work for everyone ?

jsw_img_1632.jpg

jsw_img_1631.jpg

jsw_img_1633.jpg

Does anyone know who makes the SBM bumpsticks/lifters for Summit?

Just called Summit Tech Line. "Manufactured by various suppliers and due to contract agreements name/s not given out". A "polite" way to tell me, scr@w you.

I'm totally lost here. Do I need to give an estimate on the air cleaner??? Quotes and edited posts are kickin my butt here.

I'm totally lost here. Do I need to give an estimate on the air cleaner??? Quotes and edited posts are kickin my butt here.

Leanna, According to bargeahead's original offer, HE is springing for the cost of powder coating this air cleaner so I think folks need to base their bid on what they would pay for a powder coated air cleaner. I think if you gave a rough estimate of what the cost would be to powder coat it, the bidders would know where to start their bids ( value of powder coating plus the value of the air cleaner core) Then to sweeten the deal, I am going to donate the "decal" to the winning bidder. I can send it to you to stick it on or I could send it to the winner.
David

I'll add 40$ more to my bid, for a total of 80$ and shipping costs. comon yall bid this puppie nice piece and some excellent powder coating from the wonderfully talented leanna at phoenix powder coating (cudachick1968) offers the epitome of excellence. and workmanship and the decal to go with it......
Leanna, According to bargeahead's original offer, HE is springing for the cost of powder coating this air cleaner so I think folks need to base their bid on what they would pay for a powder coated air cleaner. I think if you gave a rough estimate of what the cost would be to powder coat it, the bidders would know where to start their bids ( value of powder coating plus the value of the air cleaner core) Then to sweeten the deal, I am going to donate the "decal" to the winning bidder. I can send it to you to stick it on or I could send it to the winner.
David

Good morning bump waggin, I bet that breather will find a happy home waggin
Thank you for your time and careing help 8)8)

-
Back