Member in need auction/sale

-
One Very BIG THANK'S to all of you for your help on this auction. Your generosity is very much appreciated.....Wagg's

One Very BIG THANK'S to all of you for your help on this auction. Your generosity is very much appreciated.....Wagg's

Not much more I can add to this.

Thank You very much!
I was able to catch up my past due bills with the money raised here.
I hope you all enjoy these kits.

Thanks again,
Bruce B.

Bruce my money is still in cyberspace. As soon as it clears pp I will send. Sorry for the delay. They say 3-5 buisness days and its been 5.

I just sent Bruce the $60 for my two Maverice Models to the doantion paypal you gave us waggin :notworth:
Know I am looking for waggin's paypal !:book:

Since everyone is keeping this updated, please allow me to add that bargeahead's donated air cleaner won by Waggin is already here (lightning fast shipping Roger -- way to go!) and it's better than described.

bamacuda's contribution of the 273 Commando metalized decal for Curtis' air cleaner arrived today. It is a lot nicer than the pictures showed and was shipped when he said he would. Thanks David!

Nicely done guys!!! If I could, I'd give you both 100% positive feedback reports on this transaction. :-D

Curtis, I'll keep you apprised of progress along the way. There's a bunch ahead of you [ya'll know who you are, and thank you all :-D] so it'll be a little while before I can get started on it.

Got it Dustermaniac!
Advised waggin....... I dunno what he is doing computer wise though.

Thanks again.

Later,
Bruce B.

Payment cleared and sent to you Bruce. I wanted to give a little extra more then I did but will have to wait till next week.
Models arrived yesterday.

Thanks. Noel

I got my pair of Bill Maverick models yesterday :cheers: and waggin sent me a waggin memento :-D
Thank you waggin :-D and I hope Bruce is staying afloat 8)and the doctors are getting his med's corrected so he can get up and going strong and he keeps his crib :read2:
Everyone need's a waggin in there life :happy10: Thank you Curtis for the time to help a friend in need :happy10:

Payment cleared and sent to you Bruce. I wanted to give a little extra more then I did but will have to wait till next week.
Models arrived yesterday.

Thanks. Noel

Got the payment homecloned!
Thanks again and enjoy the kits you got.

Later,
Bruce B.

When you get finished with all this it would be nice for a update of whats left.

Spoke with waggin today....
When he can get to a computer he will be going through what is left and posting them on this thread for anybody that is interested in any more....

Later,
Bruce B.

I got my pair of Bill Maverick models yesterday :cheers: and waggin sent me a waggin memento :-D
Thank you waggin :-D and I hope Bruce is staying afloat 8)and the doctors are getting his med's corrected so he can get up and going strong and he keeps his crib :read2:
Everyone need's a waggin in there life :happy10: Thank you Curtis for the time to help a friend in need :happy10:

I am hanging in here memike. Had a pint of blood drawn last week and waiting for the results.......

I tell ya..... Waggin has helped me more than I can EVER repay in the short time I have known him! One in a million guy!

And all of you on FABO.... What can I say... Thanks still seems so lame but it's all I got right now.

And I hope you enjoy the kits you got.
What was the memento.... curious?

Later,
Bruce B.

I got all my models purchased and Waggin(Curtis)went out of his way to keep my daughter smilin with another Lightning McQueen talking nightlight/alarm clock.KaaChow!!Thanks Waggin,you the dawg!!:grommit:

-
Back