Member in need auction/sale

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Guy's / gal's one of our member's 7071dartgtreg (bruce) will be in and out of the hospital hoping the dr's can git his med's straight and up and going strong...until then he needs a lil' help from us to keep the bill's paid so he don't lose his crib....I tryed to just drag him and gallahad back to florida with me but he's kinda stuck there till this git's straightened out. bruce has asked me to do the best I can to help him sell off his 20 year collection of mopar memorabilia so at this point I say please bid a fair amount...I will check each model kit for completness as most are opened(so far none are missing parts) there will be a lot of johhny lightning and hotwheels to follow and some 1/24 scale die cast also, this auction will end at 12 am midnight(florida time...is that central????) on 5/27/10 bid open on the thread. have fun and for a good cause Thank's...Wagg's i have these for sale locally also and if someone offers a fair amount for them they are gone unless there is bidding on them,once there is a bid on any of these they are not for sale locally...best I can do in ths situation.....

IM000001.JPG

IM000003.JPG

IM000005.JPG

IM000006.JPG

IM000007.JPG

IM000008.JPG

IM000009.JPG

IM000010.JPG

If you haven't had a chance to stop in chat and met Bruce your missing out on a true mopar guy and a hell of a guy at that. This is someone we need to help. HE ALSO HAS A GREAT PRICE ON A DART GT HE IS LOOKING TO SELL.

Waggin how is the bidding going? Are we bidding on single models?

yea single models except the first two are in sets (bullitt) and (vanishing point) are sets sold in large flat rate box so ya'll know the shipping cost's the others will be packaged by the order so shipping will be what it will be.....Thank's Ya'll.....LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!!!!!
If you haven't had a chance to stop in chat and met Bruce your missing out on a true mopar guy and a hell of a guy at that. This is someone we need to help. HE ALSO HAS A GREAT PRICE ON A DART GT HE IS LOOKING TO SELL.

Waggin how is the bidding going? Are we bidding on single models?

Ill let you decide what is fair but Ill open Auction #1 with $30.00

Id also like to bid $20 on the Pro Street Challenger I highlighted the photo.

IM000005.JPG

pic one
10.00 red gtx hardtop
10.00 white gtx convertable
10.00 70 gold gtx
10.00 little red wagon
10.00 green daytona or superbird
10.00 orange roadrunner
pic four group
10.00 orange daytona or superbird
10.00 red 69 daytona

Pic#2..CocaCola Chev Truck.......$10.00
Pic#3..Mustang SVO.................$10.00
Pic#4..Highway Scene...............$10.00

I,m in for some models..
Pic.#1 1964 RamChargers and the Color me Gone cars $15 each=$30 for the 2
Pic. #2 1964 Dodge 330 $15
Pic#4 Richard Petty,s 64 Belvedere $15
for a total of $60.

Curtis,thanks for taking the time to help a brother in need.Bruce I hope you get fixed up real quick and back to your cheery self! FABO members ROCK!!8)

last pic with the orange daytona (all those kits are die cast metal)please bid accordingly
pic one
10.00 red gtx hardtop
10.00 white gtx convertable
10.00 70 gold gtx
10.00 little red wagon
10.00 green daytona or superbird
10.00 orange roadrunner
pic four group
10.00 orange daytona or superbird

Here are some bids.

monogram 70 superbird.....5.00
monogram 71 satellite.......5.00
amt 71 duster 340............5.00
mpc valorie......................5.00
mpc? roadrunner superbird..5.00
jo-han? 69 road runner.......5.00
revell clear earnhardt.........5.00
great garage....................5.00
revell bill elliot #9..............5.00

$10 a pop on all the daytonas and $15 on the F body $10 on both the 71 gtx s

I use a tv for a monitor here so pic dont show clearly. Anyway... If there is a Revell 67 notchback cuda there I have 50 bucks.

I'm gonna toss a $50 PSC Gift Certificate in to help my friend Bruce. Bid high and often!!! Ya'll know fifty bucks goes a long way with me.

Hmmmmmm, that didn't come out exactly right.

Oh well ... I'll just have some more coffee and let the bidding commence!!! :-D We love ya Bruce!

Hey Guy's please bid on this stuff...member in need here hope ya'll can help out and thank's :cheers:

Hay sorry to her ,hope he gets better . I'll bid $75.00 on any thing duster to help out .

15 for little red waggin and 15 for 70 green AAR cuda both in the first pic

hope he gets better soon
regards Joren

-
Back