Member in need auction/sale

-
I have been so busy I havent had the time to update this auction.thank's everyone for your bids and we still have a few day's left so Have at it :cheers:

Assuming this air cleaner is just the lid (I didn't see a base in the photos)?? Overall, it looks to be in pretty good shape. Deburring / repairs should be fairly minimal. Prep work / blasting may be a pain depending on how good the original chrome job was and how deep those pits are (looks to be mostly surface rust though).

$40 is probably a safe estimate absent other pictures / more damage than I see here. If it would be coated in a color I don't have in stock already, that would add $30-$40 to the job total for the special order powder cost.

I hope this helps

Bid high and bid often gang .... this is another great FABO cause! Don't let our brother down.

OK,
I am finally showing my head in this thread.
The reason I have stayed away so far is that seeing my stuff being auctioned off made me sick to my stomach. The reason I am letting all this stuff go is to get money together to pay my day to day bills and Prescriptions while waiting on my SSD hearing ("Sometime in the next 12 months"!) And I am not going to ever build them - So let someone else have that joy. You know... "Someday I'ma gonna restore it" - NOT!

Well, I am over it I guess.
I hope that you all enjoy your auction items!!!

Now, the reason I am poking my head into this is to help Waggin out on administering this auction.
Although he has had some home issues and just working his A** off in general he took it upon himself to drive up to my house in Georgia, pack and load all this crap, sort through it all, and organize this auction!!!!!!

Waggin: Thank You more than I can say..... again!

And to all of you donating and bidding... Thank You all Too!!!!

Now.....
Down to business...
Here is a listing of ALL the bids as of 5/24/10:

IF I have missed one PLEASE let me know ASAP!

Here is the update on ALL BIDS to date:

Text in red is my question/comments

5/13/10:
Eaglesguy1981j bid:
$30.00 on the Bullitt Set – Auction #1
$20.00 on the Dodge Challenger Street Machine in Pic #1

Superdart340:
From Pic #1:
$10.00 on red GTX hardtop
$10.00 on White GTX Convertible
$10.00 on “Gold” (Sublime really) 70 GTX
$10.00 on Little Red Wagon
$10.00 on Green Daytona
$10.00 on Orange Road Runner
From Pic #4:
$10.00 on Orange Daytona
$10.00 on Red Daytona…… Same as orange Daytona?… Only 1 Daytona in Pic #4

4spdragtop:
From Pic #2
$15.00 on Green Barracuda on top Left

GTGrinly:
From Pic #2:
$10.00 on Coca-Cola Chevy Truck
From Pic #3:
$10.00 on Mustang SVO
From Pic #4:
$10.00 on Highway Scene

Pettybludart:
From Pic #1:
$15.00 on 1964 RamChargers
$15.00 on Color me Gone
From Pic #2:
$15.00 on 1964 Dodge 330
From Pic #4:
$15.00 on Petty ’64 Belvedere

Homecloned:
Monogram 70 superbird.....5.00
Monogram 71 satellite.......5.00
Amt 71 duster 340............5.00
mpc valorie......................5.00
mpc? Roadrunner superbird.. 5.00
Jo-han? 69 road runner....... 5.00
Revell clear Earnhardt.........5.00
Great garage....................5.00
Revell bill Elliott #9..............5.00

Motopsycho:
“$10.00 each on all the Dusters”

B]Res1vw21:[/B]
$10.00 each on all the Daytona’s
$15.00 on the Volare
$10.00 each on both the ’71 GTX’s

5/14/10:
RedFish:
$50.00 for a “1967 Notchback cuda” – None in the auction.

CudaChick1968: Donated a PSC $50.00 gift certificate

Bargeahead: Donated a SB Hi-Pro Cam and Lifters set.

Superdart340:
$65.00 on PSC gift certificate

Dustermaniac:
“$30.00 on the Duster models” – each or for all?

5/17/10:
Plymouthdude:
“I'll bid $75.00 on any thing duster” – each or for all?

5/18/10:
Shiifty dart:
$15.00 for little red waggin
$15.00 for Green AAR cuda

Danielb927:
$10.00 for Petty Superbird in pic #4

Comoxian:
$50.00 for Auction #1… bid to $60.00 if necessary
$40.00 for Petty Superbird…. Bid to $50.00 if necessary

Bargeahead:
$50.00 on his Cam & Lifter set!

Memike:
$35.00 on Maverick Dodge

6pk2goDemon:
$25.00 on Vanishing Point set

5/19/10:
NOTHING at all!

5/20/10:
Memike:
$20.00 on one of Maverick’s Little Red wagons

5/21/10:
Bargeahead: Donated a 273 Air Cleaner including Powder Coat by PSC.

Homecloned:
Monogram 70 superbird.....7.50
Monogram 71 satellite.......7.50
Amt 71 duster 340............7.50
mpc valorie...................... 7.50
mpc? Roadrunner superbird.. 7.50
Jo-han? 69 road runner....... 7.50
Revell clear Earnhardt.........7.50
Great garage....................7.50
Revell bill Elliott #9..............7.50

Bamacuda: Donated a Decal for the Air Cleaner that Bargeahead put in auction.
$75.00 on PSC Gift Certificate.

Homecloned:
$10.00 on Bargeahead’s Air Cleaner (W/O PSC powder coating) and Bamacuda’s Decal.

Waggin:
$40.00 on Bargeahead’s Air Cleaner with PSC powder coat and Bamacuda’s Decal.

5/22/10:
NOTHING at all!

5/23/10:
Waggin:
$80.00 on Bargeahead’s Air Cleaner with PSC powder coat and Bamacuda’s Decal.

5/24/10:
Homecloned:
Monogram 70 superbird.....10.00
Monogram 71 satellite.......10.00
Amt 71 duster 340............10.00
mpc valorie......................10.00
mpc? Roadrunner superbird.. 10.00
Jo-han? 69 road runner....... 10.00
Revell clear Earnhardt.........10.00
Great garage....................10.00
Revell bill Elliott #9..............10.00

That’s it for today.
Later,
Bruce B.

Hi bid on bullitt series and petty superbird in pic 4
I'm in for $50 for Auction #1, unless it's higher, then add $10 to the current bid.

I'll go $40 for the Petty 'Bird in pic #4. Unless as above.

Hope Bruce is doing OK.

sorry bout that leanna,I upped my bid and opted for the ultimate powder coating.If some pennies from heaven come my way I'll bid it up a lil' more but yea chrome powder coat that puppie if I win.I have one on the way for dad's car but he can have the best of the best and one will be left over for the waggin
I'm totally lost here. Do I need to give an estimate on the air cleaner??? Quotes and edited posts are kickin my butt here.

Hi bid on the unopened Lil' Red Waggin" and bill goldens 63 dodge 330 i think we have a Big Ol Bill mavrick fan amongst us......Me too!!!!
I will bid $20 on one of Bill Maverick's Little Red Wagon waggin :happy10:.
Thank you for letting me wait till the third sir 8)

I have been going thru these kits this morning for quite some time,some of these kit's are partially built but have all of the parts with them and are in good buildable condition. if anyone has an issue with a partially built kit please speak up. gtgrinly the mustang svo is not in its box so we will cancel out the bid on that one. Thank you everyone for your help and generosity........Wagg's
Pic#2..CocaCola Chev Truck.......$10.00
Pic#3..Mustang SVO.................$10.00
Pic#4..Highway Scene...............$10.00

well after some considerable time of knowing you and your personality I will add the "mystery box" for 10$ more. It is probably only suited to your personality and I promise you will roflyao at the mystery box and that alone will be worth the extra 10$ when you get back up off the floor and stop crying with laughter.......open up the mystery box and then it all get's very serious and you will be like a kid in a toy store. The "mystery box will come in it's own special packaging and as was stated it is just for you so nobody else can recieve it but they may bid on it or donate to the cause....you are responsible to post the packaging and contents pic's should you decide to accept the mystery box as part of your order.:cheers:
$10 a pop on all the daytonas and $15 on the F body $10 on both the 71 gtx s

You are doing a great job here waggin :cheers: keep up the helping hand brother :happy10:

Tomorrow is last day of auction at 12 midnite My time

Let me raise my bid to $30 on Bill Maverick's Little Red Wagon :happy10:

It was cool you let me wait till after the third and let me jump in on this fund raiser waggin :happy10::happy10:
We are proud of you here on the hill here in Arkansas :-D

Keep bidding folk's :cheers:

well after some considerable time of knowing you and your personality I will add the "mystery box" for 10$ more. It is probably only suited to your personality and I promise you will roflyao at the mystery box and that alone will be worth the extra 10$ when you get back up off the floor and stop crying with laughter.......open up the mystery box and then it all get's very serious and you will be like a kid in a toy store. The "mystery box will come in it's own special packaging and as was stated it is just for you so nobody else can recieve it but they may bid on it or donate to the cause....you are responsible to post the packaging and contents pic's should you decide to accept the mystery box as part of your order.:cheers:
Alright Ill bite, lol I am looking forward to finding out whats inside.

the bids are seperate, but in a mass bid you don't get duplicates.I had them set aside for each bidder today and I believe there are four diffrent dusters to get including "cop out" and as of so far there is two bidders both at 75$ for the four of em so first bidder will get em or raise the bid? I'm new to running a charity auction and forgive me if I am not perfect but that's seems the fair way to go???? let me know if I'm wrong..... wow this ain't easy......but ya'lll let me know the proper way to do this if i'm screwin it up.

-
Back