MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Pay pal Bal: ....................................$1,412.98..................................

Pay pal Bal: ....................................$1,412.98..................................

Wow, with all the promised mail in $, we will be over the purchase price of the car (with HAUK67's help) but let's keep it going because there are always incidentals that are needed on a car like this (meaning: unknown actual condition). With HAUK67's donation, it would be nice to get close to/close to $3K.

Hauk67: If you can work with a project car i'll give you one friend. I'm in West Plains, Mo.. It may be too far but i have to make you the offer. Let me know.

$50 sent for a good cause. I'm sure we'll all get a little teary when we see MeMike with his new ride! Good luck to all involved, you will certainly be repaid.

I don't know if I believe in karma but since contributing to this noble cause I blew through a speed trap on the highway WAY over the speed limit, the radar was there on the tripod and the cop was nowhere to be seen, probably having a leak in the bushes :cheers:

haha...funny you should mention that. Today I sped up to get through a yellow light and it turned red just as I entered the intersection. Suddenly I saw a motorcycle cop standing there. He looked at me and kinda raised his eyebrow.....but he didn't motion me to pull over, phew!

Guys me and the wife just cant believe all of this , ive hardly ever seen anything like this in front of my face let alone on a website...i wish everybody could hear about the selflessness of the folks on this site in hopes that maybe somewhere someone will learn and lead by example elsewhere . You hear allot of negative stuff about the USA these days ...Glad im experiencing something so positive this time. Ive already donated 50.00 ..the wife said we are good for another 25.00 .Sending it now. .

Just did the paypal thing for 50.00...my wife's family is from Lake Village, Arkansas, good people down there....mine will be coming to you as kginley@

I am also amazed. Happening live! Almost unreal. I just know that all will be blessed. I am sure MeMike will see that a blessing will come to all somehow!
That is how he is , he has that gift. Absolutly 100%.
I am soooo happy for him, all this is very heart warming.

Work day over. been good one. Have had this on my mind all day and stopped in to post bal@ pay pal then would shake my head in awe and joy.

This is the real deal people coming together. Anyway thanks for the additional.

Ken

Guys me and the wife just cant believe all of this , ive hardly ever seen anything like this in front of my face let alone on a website...i wish everybody could hear about the selflessness of the folks on this site in hopes that maybe somewhere someone will learn and lead by example elsewhere . You hear allot of negative stuff about the USA these days ...Glad im experiencing something so positive this time. Ive already donated 50.00 ..the wife said we are good for another 25.00 .Sending it now. .

Just sent $50 US through PayPal.

I'll assume that it comes under my forum name, cause it's also my email address.

This is gonna be one heck of a weekend in Arkansas:cheers:.

Riding the good karma wave and did my fresh engine break-in this afternoon. No weird noises, no overheating, nothing! Probably wiped some of the good karma away by forcing my neighbours to listen to my 360 running at 2000+ rpm with open exhaust for 15 minutes... maybe I'd better donate more! :D

Someone rub MeMike's belly for me for good luck! :lol:

I've got a sneaky feeling we have already met our goal once the mail ins arrive to Ken. Don't stop now. I know all can't give and that's nothing to be ashamed of but someday you will be able to. Some are able to give more than others but they won't get any better feeling inside than someone that was only able to give dollar. Just do what you can and the feeling you will get will far out weigh the cost. Like i said in an earlier post. There are 6767 members here. At $2 each that comes to $13,534. Imagine the possabilities.

Hauk67: If you can work with a project car i'll give you one friend. I'm in West Plains, Mo.. It may be too far but i have to make you the offer. Let me know.
That is a hell of an offer, thank you.I have 5 cars now that i am sitting with, my son really likes the newer stuff like civic's, scion's and so on? Now my 15 yr old daughter loves the old cars and enjoys going for rides in them, as well as my son.I just purchased a 71 demon no rust ever, original paint car and looks good that i might have my son and i fix up over the winter....But again, thank you for the offer.

Bal: Pay pal only : $1,533.45
It looks like with all the money being sent in you have hit your number, i just sent your paypal the $500...Best of luck memike and enjoy your new ride.....:cheers:

Mopar3762: MeMike, a Mopar guy had to sell his '63 Valiant to fix up his house. He bought another but before he could even take possession, someone stole it! It's gone! It's a really long story......

Everyone loves MeMike.....so we came up with this plan to buy him a car! A '66 Valiant 2-door was up for sale for $2200 so that's our goal...I think we've met it! His brother is taking the money via paypal.

I just want to say I think what you are doing for Memike is great. Wish I could pitch in but not able to at this time due to pay cut and unstable economy. Me mike is a great guy for sure, and very deserving of this.

Ken, my $50 went out today in the mail like I promised. You shoud have
it in 2 or 3 days. I sent cash, so be careful when you open the envelope.

This is a great thing that is going on. Thank all of you for what you are doing.

Tony Fields

since everyone is so giving,,,there's this 63 belvedere I've been eyeballing..........lol,,,,,,this was a cool thing!!!!!!!!

-
Back