memikeswife turned 50 today

-
As usual, I'm late for the party . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY Treva!!!!!!!!!!!Have the best one yet!! Rog :cheers::thumblef:\\:D/:happy7::eek:ccasion:=D>:rock:

Hey,you're never to late, we 50 YO olds can still party until the cow come home (I think thats how the old saying goes, you know my memory isn't as good as it used to be)

I just realized that I am signed on under mike name on the laptop. Sorry everyone, I'm logging out and signing in as me. Oops, I'm already acting my age.

I am signed on under my name now. I just gave mike some extra postings (like he needs them) anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent happy wishes my way on a landmark birthday that I wasn't feeling to good about this morning but I appreciate all your kindness and smiles you gave me today. I'm feeling much better. Treva

I am signed on under my name now. I just gave my some extra postings (like he needs them) anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent happy wishes my way on a landmark birthday that I wasn't feeling to good about this morning but I appreciate all your kindness and smiles you gave me today. I'm feeling much better. Treva

I'm glad we could help. I will be hitting 50 myself real soon. :banghead:

Well, I can't think of a better couple of soulmates than you two. Have a great birthday and enjoy everything the Lord has blessed you with. Did somebody say cake??? Happy Birthday from Geof, Nella, Wendy and Ian, your Michigan peeps!!!

Treva looked at me and asked did I log into her computer :blob::tongue10:
I said no, Then I seen she had my lap top and she thought she was on her's Geof :D:D She must have a sugar buzz going :glasses7:

I have pictures and she don't :D She has been posting under my name :protest::D:D:D It's bad enough I post as much as I do, I don't need her posting in my name :banghead:,, All is good hun, It's easy to over look something LIKE a lap top LMAO !!! Yep You are fidy now and we will look over it.

Happy birthday cake Creed, Tabitha, Kyle , Zeake and Laela brought over and Creed cooked dinner, Peal and eat'em shrimp Treva's favorite :cheers:
Thank you all for filling my home with love on the hill tonight :-D:-D

Attachments

• Leala turns 1 2011 072.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Leala turns 1 2011 074.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Leala turns 1 2011 078.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Leala turns 1 2011 071.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Leala turns 1 2011 070.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 59
Well, I can't think of a better couple of soulmates than you two. Have a great birthday and enjoy everything the Lord has blessed you with. Did somebody say cake??? Happy Birthday from Geof, Nella, Wendy and Ian, your Michigan peeps!!!

Thanks all, yes we had lots of cake, I had 3 cake in 3 days. As if I wasn't feeling bad about my weight already.

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Treva :eek:ccasion:

It's so good to see that Mike and the kids are taking care of you on your b'day. Enjoy every minute and hope to meet you one of these days too. :hello2:[/QUOTe

Thanks Cheryl, I'm sure we will someday soon.

Behind every good man is a great woman !!!
Happy birthday Treva !!!

50's not that bad. You just have to have the right attitude. You're just one day older than you were yesterday. Happy birthday, and may you have many more happy years together with Mike.

-
Back