memikeswife turned 50 today

-
Happy Birthday Treava! Being in your 50's isn't so bad it just means we've had a lot of asphalt roll under our tires!

Thanks stansblue72, never quit heard it like that before. My tires are getting a litte worn.

Happy Birthday, Treva! Do what my daughter does and make it a "Birthday Month".
Being past 50 isn't so bad...now you can start looking forward to all those discounts us "experienced" folks get!

Happy B-day!

Now that you are "over the hill" means the trip back down is much faster than the trip up (gravity)... LOL..

Are you sure that the dog that is saying, "I will always BE here for you" doesn't really mean "I will always PEE here for you"... LOL..

Anyway, Happy birthday and I hope that the dogs behave and you don't have to clean up anything from them today and beyond...

Oh, don't remind me. Thanks

Happy Birthday, Treva! Do what my daughter does and make it a "Birthday Month".
Being past 50 isn't so bad...now you can start looking forward to all those discounts us "experienced" folks get!

ocdart, that would be cool, but i don't think anyone else would follow that Idea.

Ha, Ha, I guys thats something to look forward to.

Thanks for the birthday wish!!

Happy Birthday Treva!!!!
cake-077.gif

Tony & Thelma

Have a wonderful 50th birthday Treva!!!! Half a century ain't bad especially when you look 30!!!! Heck I'll hit 60 in December. :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday Treva!!!!
cake-077.gif

Tony & Thelma
Thank you Tony and Thelma, Mike is so proud of his trip to meet you and your nice shop you have.
Thank you for watching over him and making his trip so much fun. This has been on his list for a long time

Have a wonderful 50th birthday Treva!!!! Half a century ain't bad especially when you look 30!!!! Heck I'll hit 60 in December. :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

You sure know how to make a girl feel good, thanks but did you have to say a half a century, oh no.

Give that Birthday Girl a big hug for Cindy & I memike 50 thatsssssssss a special time.

Thanks Snake but what am I missing, all I can see is the extra pounds, my feet and mind slowing and it's still another 17 years before I can retire. Oh, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. :-D

Happy Birthday from a mid 50s couple.
norshor and Mrs. norshor aka: (Tom and Mary)

Have a good one young lady!:eek:ccasion:

By the way I planned mine to be the 50th post too.:-D

-
Back