Michigan/ohio machine shops

-

snowmobiler7c

Reaction score
Any of the Michigan/Ohio guys have any suggestions on machine shops?? Looking for something close to Detroit or Toledo Ohio area with a good reputation and mopar knowledge is a plus. I might go to MRL who is a sponsor her but its over a 2hr drive each way for me. thanks for any input
mark

Auto Parts Machine Shop in Ann Arbor has done many a Mopar assembly for just about everybody I know over the years! Ask for Darryl if you're calling, he's the owner and a Mopar guy himself!! Geof

There is a guy in Carleton but I cant remember his name right now. When I worked for Harwood Buick Pontiac he did all of our machine work and never had a comeback. You could always hit up Rob Eppler and see who he uses or if he does it himself.

Not sure what town there in but Best Machine did my Edelbrock heads excellent work...

Col weld in columbus did a good job on my machine work.

I have a guy near Metro Airport that works out of his garage (near Telegraph and I-94). He gives great head... LOL!!!

Seriously, he works on all makes, can do valve jobs or complete engine builds. He's retired from Trenton Engine who made the slant 6 and big blocks and is familiar with Mopar and other makes... He even will do valve jobs on private airplane engines.

He also has connections with Moran Motorsports.

thanks for the info guys.

I actually worked for Chrysler at the Trenton engine plant in 2002. My dad retired from Trenton. Now I crossed over to Ford lol, but I will never sell my swinger.

thanks for the info guys.

I actually worked for Chrysler at the Trenton engine plant in 2002. My dad retired from Trenton. Now I crossed over to Ford lol, but I will never sell my swinger.

I may have met you.... :glasses7:

I was there then also... :cheers:

Lol small world. I worked on 6 line afternoon shift. But I worked all over for overtime usually 4hrs before shift and 4 hrs after. I bought my 70 swinger from mike pyle on 6 line midnight shift.

I have a guy near Metro Airport that works out of his garage (near Telegraph and I-94). He gives great head... LOL!!!

Seriously, he works on all makes, can do valve jobs or complete engine builds. He's retired from Trenton Engine who made the slant 6 and big blocks and is familiar with Mopar and other makes... He even will do valve jobs on private airplane engines.

He also has connections with Moran Motorsports.

Heya!
Could you possibly PM me this guys' contact info? I have a bunch of work for him on my '77 LeBaron coupe

Many thanks,
Brian

-
Back