misguided abody seller....

-

streetdak

Reaction score
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2474273602.html

15,500.... yeah, don't think thats going to happen on a 4 door.

8am-FdzrIE1W12wBJycNpBXDQ9OQWvYVCBo4EUxisqS8sBBFmAI7ChdqXYcslHCPKvQ376zzEXDSZVCqgAY

Rare 340 with single valve cover! Looks like its 1 barrel slant car. All that custom paint must be covering up the gold the body and frame rails are made of

the name is MAVERICK by the way? REALLY not surprised a guy named maverick would be the one asking 15k for a 4 door early slant dart.

Pretty good looking car, the price is about 10 grand too high though.....

Better hurry up and snatch it up, or he is taking the post down. LMAO

Another guy saw an episode of Barrett-Jackson evidently.

and i was thinking i was nut for putting 4000 gs for my old 4 door btw i was i sold it for 1500 lmao he needs to put down the pipe

That car is worth around 4000 or less. He might as well do himself a favor and "take down" his ad now.

Why do people put those wheels on cars? They remind me so much of the wheels Ford used to put on there trucks. We had a 1990 F-150 with those wheels on it from the factory...

I have a set of similar rims called superiors which were made in van nuy california back in the 70s. I think the folks are outta bussiness. They look good on fords, mopars? not so much.

Why do people put those wheels on cars? They remind me so much of the wheels Ford used to put on there trucks. We had a 1990 F-150 with those wheels on it from the factory...

Not sure if it is true anymore, but the 5 on 4 inch choices used to be very limited.

Back in 67, you had a choice of chrome rims, Cragers or Fentons. I was so happy when I won a pair of Fentons from a guy street racing, no way could I afford to buy them or Cragers at the time.

If you go into Schwab's, and find someone not totally moronic, they'll find those Outlaw IIs and Centerlines for small bolt pattern. Outlaw IIs are the cheapest, easiest to find SBP wheel out there, and like Ed said, for a long time, there weren't very many other choices.

I have a set on my 70 Swinger. They guy I got it from put them on it. I, like you, do not like them.

its all original completely restored- Which is it ? Restored or orginal?, has some small things that need perfection, but over all its pretty much there... runs GREAT!! Only has 75,000 miles, and I am the second owner.. clear title!! The names Maverick by the way..Thanks for looking.. (the best way to reach me is via phone) Really Maverick -well Maverick don't think you will be selling by the end of next week or the next of never. Maybe if you wanted $1550 it would sell and Maverick better stop huffing paint behind the barn

Sorry I happen to like those wheels, although not my first choice

You guys like these better?

donk2.jpg

blue-donk-resized.jpg

pics-med-2-353306-40-inches-wheels-on-donk-regal.jpg

Wow, I want what that guy is smoking...........

You know how much those rims cost? as much as a 2012 SRT8 Challenger... The irony? They're on a 2,000 buck car. Hood folks, more money than brains.

WAIT WAIT WAIT....... whaa... ok the plexiglass rims look see through....... look at the rims on the other side, they seem solid? I guess he ran outta cash and had to opt for chrome 60"s

BUT, it's a better lookin' car than a new Charger. THAT's the real LOL!

Nice lookin' 4 door........Just way out there on the price.

It has the ultra rare transparent defrost vents!I knew the Early-A,s would sky-rocket in price one day.LOL:smilebox:

-
Back