MNF: Peyton Manning Mopar Guy?

-

autoxcuda

Reaction score
Watching the Monday night NFL Manning-Cast…

Peyton Manning has a huge wallpaper of white Superbird overhead view in the background.

Last year I saw a 66 Charger parked in background and poster of Mopar at drags (Brandimere?) too.

Peyton Manning = Mopar Guy ??

Last edited:
His mopar is well protected ... Nationwide is on his side.... :)

Go HAWKS
Lets Ride.jpg

Rookie Coach mistakes lost that game for the Bronco's

Along with massive illegal procedures, HAWKS CROWD, Fumbles, HAWKS DEFENSE, TWICE, Uncomfortable Russ, forcing him to roll to his left, 2 sacks, Lousy play calling/time management. Penalties, Penalties, Penalties. Seriously, a 64 yard punt, Broncs burn THREE time outs while the BEST QB @ 4th and 5 looks on saying WTF?

Make excuses all ya want..... but they lost to a Team that wasnt supposed to win... they got outplayed, out coached & we had more HEART then they did.

Along with massive illegal procedures, HAWKS CROWD, Fumbles, HAWKS DEFENSE, TWICE, Uncomfortable Russ, forcing him to roll to his left, 2 sacks, Lousy play calling/time management. Penalties, Penalties, Penalties. Seriously, a 64 yard punt, Broncs burn THREE time outs while the BEST QB @ 4th and 5 looks on saying WTF?

Make excuses all ya want..... but they lost to a Team that wasnt supposed to win... they got outplayed, out coached & we had more HEART then they did.

No excuses here. I agree with you 100 %.

I love the guys that preach... The analytic say to do this.... heard that a couple times from the announcers.

Guess what, the analytics don't anticipate a clusterf*ck of garbage coaching decisions and execution.

Kick field goals in the red zone on 4th down, the Donkeys win the game. Just flat DUMB! Same dumbass approach the Chragers had when losing to the chiefs late last year. Take the darn points.

Doesn't matter, Wilson's homecoming was a bust.
I thought he was about to cry during the post game interview. :lol:
I think his head has gotten too big over the past few years.
He needed it deflated.

All I have to say is this… let’s see what Denver’s record vs the seachickens record is, come January.

I love the guys that preach... The analytic say to do this.... heard that a couple times from the announcers.

Guess what, the analytics don't anticipate a clusterf*ck of garbage coaching decisions and execution.

Kick field goals in the red zone on 4th down, the Donkeys win the game. Just flat DUMB! Same dumbass approach the Chragers had when losing to the chiefs late last year. Take the darn points.
Vince Lombardi, after losing the 1960 NFL Championship because he didn't have the Packers attempt a field goal on fourth and two on the six yard line in the first quarter. They lost by four, possessing the ball on the nine yard line, needing a TD as time ran out.

"I learned my lesson today. When you get down there, come out with something. I lost the game, not my players. That was my fault."

The Packers won five of the next seven NFL Championships, including three in a row. That hasn't been done since 1967.

Find anything that states it as a fact? I cant.

True. But I don’t think he’s going to advertise where he lives or he keeps his stuff.

But if it’s not his personal place, then it would be a TV studio.

It doesn’t look like that with two tall roll up bay doors.

True. But I don’t think he’s going to advertise where he lives or he keeps his stuff.

But if it’s not his personal place, then it would be a TV studio.

It doesn’t look like that with two tall roll up bay doors.
Doesn`t quite look like him imo/
They do list his home locations but nothing about any car collection.
Said he likes his Cad escalade.

Doesn`t quite look like him imo/
They do list his home locations but nothing about any car collection.
Said he likes his Cad escalade.

It’s a picture of an actual broadcast. It’s him for sure from a broadcast from last year.

-
Back