Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
Making Memories tonight at "The Brick" in Jonesville, Indiana

At the table are me (Tony), Thelma, 6pk2goDemon (C)
Bob, Memike and Memikeswife Treva

Bob and Mike scored some nice gifts from John the owner.

Yep, M & M's

The Brick was an absolute blast.....Thanks for taking us there Tony :D

What a cool little neighborhood secret that you'd never find unless taken there by a local.

No sign & almost looks closed LOL.....Awesome food & ICE COLD beverages!!

View attachment P1090671 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090672 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090670 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090682 (Small).JPG

Look at you party animals. Good times.

Us "party animals" ??.......Maybe just a little :) You should've joined us DD

Cool, looks like a fun time!!! :cheers:

It was a great time for sure 8)

O my goodness Looks like I had a memike moment there
Thank you for sharing and taking pictures at the Brick I agree, that is a great place and yes I can find it again, Thank you and Bob for an outstanding time and picking up the tab, Yep I sure was not holding back was I:D..:toothy10:

C,Mike,Tony,J-Miller,John,Kegan,Steve and everyone else I did make it home Ok despite some fuel delivery and brake issues.With the rain coming down I did not get to give most of you a proper Goodbye and Thank You for making the weekend a great time despite the rain.Tony I would have really loved to came over to the man cave and hung out for a while if the Duster would have been running a little better, I guess there is always next year.
I also missed Nella,Geof,and KrazyKuda Carl........I wish you Guys and Girls could have made it.

Thank You FABO members MMW 2013,Jim

Good to hear you made it home safely Jim. It was great to see you again & spend some quality time with you, your brother & Dad. Fun group & great stories :thumbup:

Here's a pic of your beautiful Duster.....Nice find right there!!

View attachment P1090648 (Small).JPG

Congratulations guys ........very cool!!! :glasses7: That was worth sticking around for huh Jim, ......I mean John..!!! :toothy7:

Dang.........I'll never live that one down LOL

Great to see you again too Jim haha :thumleft:

Tony & Thelma's BBQ on Saturday evening was alot of fun as always. It was great to hang out with everyone. Their daughter Tonya cooked all of us a nice meal.........Thank you Tonya :thumbup: =D>

Special thanks to KK / krazykuda for bringing us some "Jays Hot Stuff" chips for the 2nd year in a row from Chicago. We can't buy those here.....:protest:

And your wardrobe changes were....uh uh....interesting :p

Attachments

• P1090732 (Small).JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 284
  • P1090728 (Small).JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 283
  • P1090723 (Small).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 289
  • P1090715 (Small).JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 277
  • P1090711 (Small).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 289
  • P1090721 (Small).JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 285
  • P1090718 (Small).JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 282
  • P1090706 (Small).JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 286
  • P1090702 (Small).JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 279
Interesting indeed , I have pictures I need to share somewhere :D
But I need to get KK permission :blob: :toothy10:
He sure has a collection don't he, I sure enjoyed meeting him for the first time.

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 2013 089.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 269
Hello all! I was there for Friday and about 1.5 hours on Saturday. I enjoyed meeting Tony and signing the famous FABO banner. I'm attaching a few photos I took that I think I have identified as FABO cars...maybe we should get little stickers that folks can apply so we can identify member cars.

Did any racing actually happen on Sunday? We had to drive back to VA but I was wishing on a break so you guys who traveled in to race could get out on the track.

Anyway Friday was FABULOUS! sunny, no humidity, great racing...simply beautiful and that's what I'll try to remember.

~Cindy

GoldenGirl, Sorry I missed meeting you, but thanks for signing the FABO banners :thumbup:

Sundays racing went smooth all day long. I'll post a few pics later....

I made the finals in sportsman before we got rained out...but that's ok, it was still a HUGE payday :D :burnout:

Congrats on that flyfish.....Good to hear you took home a few $$.

It was nice meeting you & chatting for a bit. Appreciate the sig on the banner too :smile:

Tony had made FABO name badges for everyone....He was quite organized & we ended up with 4 banners hanging around the canopy tents for members to see & sign 8-)

Now that I think of it.....I'm pretty sure I forgot to sign Kegan's banner...dang it :eek:ops: :banghead:

View attachment P1090638 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090643 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090640 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090647 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090655 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090656 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090659 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090689 (Small).JPG

Hey........somebody's stealin' my bike :protest: Just kiddin' :poke: ;)

View attachment P1090645 (Small).JPG

Glad to see Bob and you made it home safely 6pkC!

Thanks John, We got home last night around 7:30. I'm still tired & halfway braindead.......:toothy10: We drove just under 4K miles, but it was worth every mile & gallon of gas......FUN weekend :D

I have lots more pics to post and am working on it LOL

Here's a few pics of the Demon for 'ya John.........Congrats on the 1st place WIN :cheers:

View attachment P1090651 (Small).JPG

Here's the judges carefully looking it over :glasses7:

View attachment P1090694 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090695 (Small).JPG

And the hardware to prove it.......Very Cool :thumbup:

View attachment P1090792 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090797 (Small).JPG

And holmes took home a 1st place win also.....Congrats Richard =D> :thumleft:

View attachment P1090649 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090697 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090788 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090793 (Small).JPG

Wow!! Thank you so much for takeing some great pictures 6pkC :cheers:
I remember one time I wish I had my camera ready :colors: When you drove up early Saturday morning at the FABO tent in Tony's Barracuda and was parking it :burnout:

You are a natural born gear head :thumleft: That was so cool, wish I would have had my camera in my hand.

Tony has always been organized and always surprised us with some great times :D

Great pics C! Just wish the Duster would have made it through the whole weekend.( dang almost 40 year old heater cores....lol)

Great pics C! Just wish the Duster would have made it through the whole weekend.( dang almost 40 year old heater cores....lol)

It was great to see you again this year, Yea! seeing green slowly drip in the passenger side on you daughters shoe did not make your day, I think you said it was your Daughter or Nieces..

It was great to see you again this year, Yea! seeing green slowly drip in the passenger side on you daughters shoe did not make your day, I think you said it was your Daughter or Nieces..
Yep, that is my Daughter Andi.

Attachments

• ANDI.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 234
I did get 1 pic of your Duster Friday morning holmes. Your daughter Andi was a trooper & a pleasure to be around. What a NICE young Mopar lady.......She told me she wants your Aspen Dad :toothy10:

View attachment P1090650 (Small).JPG

Bob had to do a little minor surgery on Tony's Cuda....The part was much too valuable to send via mail, so we thought we'd bring it along & install it ;)

View attachment P1090652 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090654 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090663 (Small).JPG

Bob told me he was parting it out!!!!! I put a few bids in and never heard back from him.......I thought I was just out bid........lol

I did get 1 pic of your Duster Friday morning holmes. Your daughter Andi was a trooper & a pleasure to be around. What a NICE young Mopar lady.......She told me she wants your Aspen Dad :toothy10:

View attachment 1714634542

Bob had to do a little minor surgery on Tony's Cuda....The part was much too valuable to send via mail, so we thought we'd bring it along & install it ;)

View attachment 1714634543

View attachment 1714634544

View attachment 1714634545

The shipping and labor on that is gonna kill me.

Thanks C and B!!!!

It works great.

Some from the pits.

Attachments

• B91A3171-0566-432B-8922-9903BDE1F92E.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 41E5D64E-BE9B-4B0D-A1C1-12C9B429FF1B.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 202
  • C31C67E9-389C-4284-B0C6-01AD7DD22AE8.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 206
-
Back