Mopar LA aluminium heads any good P5153849

-

brewil

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm building a 410 stroker for my a-body. This is going to be a street/daily driver but I want it to be a tough little car. How good are the Mopar LA Aluminium Heads P5153849. I'm not looking for 9 seconds at the track but am looking for good power. For example how do they compare with Edelbrock heads?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DCC-5153849/

Thanks,

Brett

Don't know how well they compare with Edelbrocks but i'm very happy with the performance i've gotten out of my Edelbrocks,they're both 63cc heads,same springs and runner size..but the Edelbrocks are about $400.00 less...

I also don,t know the difference,other than price.I was lucky to have just bought a pair of Eddy RPM,s in the box off this site from a local member,so no txes or shipping.Big savings!There is another member selling a pair that are CNC,d,his asking price is $1750.Good luck with your search.

car pics 66 Dart 030.jpg

I have a set of Eddy RPM Preformers, stage 3 port and polish by Hughes Engines, new in the box never ran. Sell for $2200 if interested

Those MP heads are exactly what AdamR said they are. Just Edelbrock heads with a M logo on the side. No different.

IF your looking at a MoPar head to do, then look at the LP comando's.

Boxers heads being done by Huges are a very nice deal if they fit the build your looking for. I don't know what huges has them flowing at, but I'll be a Huges stage 3 port and polish job has them flowing really good.

It's a steal of a price. You won't get both MP heads bare for what he's offering you complete and done.

Always know I can count on FABO members when I need advice-Thanks everyone!

Those MP heads are exactly what AdamR said they are. Just Edelbrock heads with a M logo on the side. No different.

which in turn those eddie rpm heads are a hybred of X head ports and 302 chambers.
they new a new concept kinda head kinda like the Vic Jr's offered for smallblock chevs.
or the victors for BB dodges. or a combination of the two.

There's a little difference between these heads, there's a straight plugs in mopar heads, so you can use any kind of headers with these heads. Mancini racing is selling these heads 755 $/ each

-
Back