-
Status
Not open for further replies.

apchevy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Go to craigslist in Nashville,TN under cars and trucks and punch in Mopar.A guy has a complete collection of vintage Mopars that have been in dry storage for years. A,B,E, bodies and much more.Your welcome. I know I made some lucky bastard`s day.

Here's what one of the 66 Satellites would look like possibly after a TLC.

Bob_Ds_1966_Satellite_426_Hemi.jpg

I have to agree, aside from the "300" vert. (depending on a lot of ?), don't look like much deals to be had.

i think every one them cars is overpriced esp. since i have had 4 scamp pick ups that were all garage kept most paid was like 2k so i don't know just my opinion

Coolcars, but out of my price range...... :angry7:

Nice collection, but seems quite a bit overpriced. May have been dry stored, but unless they're drained, cleaned and immaculate.. bit steep, no?

Wouldn't mind the challenger myself, but I'm only really prone to drool over 69 Charger R/T's.

Your welcome. I know I made some lucky bastard`s day.

Seems a little odd to me that a new guy with only one post claims he found these and that we should go check them out.
But on top of that, I've seen mint 68 Barracuda's with numbers matching 340's go for less than this dusty /6 car for $27000! Especially today.

Jesus!!!!!That Is the most over priced bunch of cars I've seen in a long time. I'm not interested in even 1 of them. Even if I was they would have to have about $10,000-15,000 knocked off the price. There is nothing special at all. And most of the crap is far from original. I hate it when I waste my time like that. I was all excited at first.

Jesus!!!!!That Is the most over priced bunch of cars I've seen in a long time. I'm not interested in even 1 of them. Even if I was they would have to have about $10,000-15,000 knocked off the price. There is nothing special at all. And most of the crap is far from original. I hate it when I waste my time like that. I was all excited at first.

LOL, sounds like you're still excited (for a different reason).

The guy is "a little left of center." Lotsa' nuts out there. He must be living in the '90's. lol.

I like that Chally Rag,but to much $$$.I was gonna offer $11,000 for that 80,s Scamp,but I chose to buy a Snickers bar instead!:toothy10:Maybe he would like to buy my car for..let,s say $40,000 any takers??

I think that seller has been watching Barrett Jackson and smoking crack at the same time.

I'm not even looking at the cars. I come here for the comments, not to find car deals. This board is priceless. The people make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back