Mopar Nationals vs Monster Mopar Weekend

-

71duster06

Reaction score
hey all. I've been to mopar nationals a few times now and looking at other events to mix it up a bit. Any of you attend the monster mopar weekend in Norwalk Ohio? The cross state mopar drive is the most intriguing with this one. Anyways any feedback would be appreciated.

Head east if it is an option for you.

The Carlisle show is the best Mopar show on earth.

I assumed it was smaller but I was likely distracted by the Indiana to Ohio cruise. Not worth attending this one then?
I've done Monster Mopar. It's really not a bad show, but the emphasis is on racing. The swap and car show itself are not really all that big.
I wouldn't let that stop you though. The only thing that I think I would be worried about is rain. Josh King, for some reason can't catch a break and it seems that every show he puts on gets rain :)

I travelled from Australia to attend both shows, the nats in Ohio and Carlisle, if I go again I'd definite go to Carlisle, much better event

There is supposed to be a Excellent MOPAR meet i Ontario... Mid August i do believe

I went to woodward cruise in Detroit after Ohio would like to go to Canada next time

gunbunny is dead on. Swap sometimes good, sometimes not so much. I have found several good deals on performance parts by trolling thru the pits !

I've been going to the Nats and the Classic events for as long as they've been around because they're near by and they're all Mopar.

The monster show has definitely become more race oriented...by far. Norwalk is the best track in Ohio so that's a positive. Swap meet is smallIsh. The car show is OK and seems to be there just to make more money. They've cut back on the time allotted to fun runs for the show side.

Camped out there in the woods for the first time last year.

I admit I have not been to the Nats since maybe '04...... I don't think their Port a Poties were cleaned out once during that 3 1/2 days. been to Carlisle twice. Carlisle it is. anyone loan me a few hundred for a motel room there !??? ha

Of that 2500 there is at least 1000 new challengers, chargers,pt cruisers ..... etc. don't let that 2500+ number fool you.
True. In e-body section last year it was thinner than 2015

I have nothing against the new mopars or the people that own them,, , just don't get it.. them being at places like Carlisle?

I know, I am an OLD fart

-
Back