-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
A local guy I know has to sell off some vehicles so I thought I'd start here. I don't have any photos yet but I'll describe them and if you have any interest, PM me and I'll give you his phone number. None of these run and haven't for years so they will have to be towed. I would recommend a trailer or rollback as the tires are all pretty rotten. They are all located in the eastern part of San Diego county.........
'64 New Yorker 4dr hardtop 413 auto....missing taillight, headlight bezel, engine parts, radiator, and the RH door won't close. (adjustment?)
'75 Plymouth Grand Fury 4dr hardtop 360 2bbl auto....missing the LH two wheel, and some engine parts.
(3) '49-50 Dodge pickups with no drivetrains and missing various parts.
About a '54 Dodge pickup the same as above.
All would be sold on a bill of sale and statement of facts that the paperwork was eaten by rodents!
They all look to be restorable but I would think they would more likely be a parts donor. The guy wants just over scrap prices for them so that part is good. It's the towing and travel costs that keep me from buying them. I just don't know enough people that want those particular vehicles to make it worth my while. The cars need to be moved soon so don't wait too long or they will already be in the crusher.
Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark
I recently bought a 64 new yorker 4dr hrdp so I could use some parts from the guy in San Diego county. Send me a messge with the guys name/phone number/email so I can contact him.
thanks
Dennis

He doesn't want to sell parts.....just the whole car and it would have to be picked up at his location. I have the number at work so I'll send it to you when I get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back