Moparfest 2019

Canadian Region

1. reddog

reddog Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Thanks guys. My brother is planning on going from Ottawa area with one of his cudas I suspect. My son lives in Kitchener now so maybe a good time to visit him. Might just be a spectator, not sure I am up for 3000km run across the border twice.

2. cannucky

cannucky The Guy With No Birthday

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    what year cuda ? is he a member here ? I'm about an hour north of Ottawa , hoping my work schedule will let me go that weekend .

3. reddog

reddog Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Not sure if he is a member. Maybe on the E body forum but I don't go there. He has a 73 and a 64, maybe more, I can't keep up. Has had his 73 forever but always rotating others in and out. I think he has owned just about every year of barracuda at one point or another over the last 40 years. He is a mechanic and built many mopar engines including the 408 in my valiant.

4. Mikes270dart

Mikes270dart Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Family event, they could have chosen any weekend in the summer and they used Saturday of Moparfest. I will be only able to attend on Sunday. I will have to fix my overheating problems first.
    210-59.jpg

5. cannucky

Local Time:
    figures eh lol ! I got my package this week I'm 0202 much lower than I would have thought since I just registered last month but thats a ckub tag and maybe they print those with the low numbers . I'm not sure what my work schedule will be but if I cN only come 1 day I'm probably going to pick up MoprWedden and drag him along for the day , we had talked about doing saturday if it came to that but I'll switch it to sunday so we can hang out with ya Mike .

6. cannucky

Local Time:
    Thats of course only if work makes me do one day only otherwise I'll be there for the weekend if the cuda co-operates , just ordered a 1 wire alternator yesterday , tired of some of the little electrical problems I'm going to eliminate all the extra wiring under the hood and just charge the battery directly then power everything off that , no more ballast resistor or voltage regulator , I have an msd 6 box and can eliminate the mopar ignition box as well , I already run the msd coil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.