Moparts Parts and Services (eBay ID - mopartsdealer)

-
I just asked for part number RP400 Green bearing...they cross referenced it to what they called the 'A7' bearing. I think the list price was $37.00 + tax...

The A7 bearing has a list price of $62.43 on their website & a selling price of $51.99. I should probably just go to a store the next time I'm close to one & check it out in person. Maybe it varies by location?

I ordered a box of parts from mancini racing about two months ago. I looked at all the parts then put them away till they could go on the car. Then about two weeks ago I was looking again and realized that the oil pickup and dipstick tube was not with the oil pan. Not alot of money but i called them anyway and told them the problem, within two minuits he told me that the missing parts would be shipped to me for free, no questions asked. And also to give me a discount on my next purchase through mancini. And this was about two months after i recieved the parts and he took care of it no problem. Ill never think twice about buying from anyone else but mancini.

Good story.

I always liked Mancini Racing. I have heard very good things about them. I only ordered one product from them. It was the complete set of Mopar Performance books and I got them for 5-10 each and they were delivered lightning fast and they still send me flyers that read like a newspaper for me to gawk at constantly.

I'll be a repeat customer.

This happens all too often. We have long term projects, collect parts for months or years and then go to assemble and they are not right

The guy should have sent the bearing, But on the other hand probably would have if it had been 1 month.

I had the bumper rechromed for my 67 Dart and left them wrapped up until I was ready to install. Due to delays this was 1 1/2 years. The guy done a nice job chroming the front, BUT FAILED TO STRAIGHTEN IT. It was still tweeked on the right side. Guess what, he went out of business, the guy he sold out too said he would fix it at cost if he could. I ended up getting another bumper chromed and had to eat the original bumper off the car.

My fault for not checking it when I picked it up.

Doesn't make it right. Buy the bearing and have it pressed on. Spread the work about his customer service, or lack there of

It sounds like a lot of us have been burned by the buy now use later mentality. We all need to be vigilant about checking the stuff when it shows up and calling the supplier on it when it's not right. Then the REAL weasels will show up, not being able to hide behind "policy"
340sFastback, couldn't agree more, the seller must think that he had the bearings pressed off and sold 'em

I ordered a box of parts from mancini racing about two months ago. I looked at all the parts then put them away till they could go on the car. Then about two weeks ago I was looking again and realized that the oil pickup and dipstick tube was not with the oil pan. Not alot of money but i called them anyway and told them the problem, within two minuits he told me that the missing parts would be shipped to me for free, no questions asked. And also to give me a discount on my next purchase through mancini. And this was about two months after i recieved the parts and he took care of it no problem. Ill never think twice about buying from anyone else but mancini.

I bought some parts from Mancini (this is the third time I've ordered from them) & when they arrived last week I saw that they had sent me a part for a B Body instead of an A Body. First thing I did was check to be sure I had ordered the right part, which I had. I called Mancini's & they checked the paperwork & then said to send the part back & they would send me the correct part & also cover my costs to return the wrong part to them. I think most places wouldn't cover your return shipping costs, even if they sent the wrong part. I'll definitely keep doing business with them.

I`ve had a similar experience with Mancini and they did the same thing, paying return shipping. Mancini is very fair and reputable. I highly recommend them!

There is an old saying in business "the customer is alway right", if you don't treat your customers with respect they will go somewhere else. Sorry about your experiance with this guy, it sounds like you gave this guy every opportunity to make good on a mistake and he wasn't man enough to make it right. I for one will no longer do business with him:thebirdm:

manicini racing and bob mazzolini racing both have done me right. but regardless of who you got your parts from, please CHECK EVERYTHING AS SOON AS IT GETS DELIVERED!! its best. even ups and freight companies won't cover damage past 10 days. open it up, make sure everything is all there and in good shape, THEN pack itback up until its time to use it.

-
Back