More engine damage

-
I think Stroked, Just needs to get a Big Block, so he can play with the Big Boys.

Not in my World... Even Tom Brady wouldn't wuss out with a small block.

Come out to the track sometime where you'll see MANY a smallblock send the mighty big block home with their owners wondering what the hell happened:D:D:D

Come out to the track sometime where you'll see MANY a smallblock send the mighty big block home with their owners wondering what the hell happened:D:D:D
Maybe in the Northeast where you guys Know Nothing.

Hey Strokes... Ya ever get the feeling that people are piling on ya ?? LOL :rofl:

More Proof.. You don't Know ****...:rofl:

Smart enough to get small blocks to embarrass big block owners like you,wish i had a dime for every one i put back on the trailer (big block owner after realizing a SMALL block just spanked them :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:..:D:D:D

WE..as in you know someone that has it.really not YOURS..sure 1/4 mile how about E-town @ the Mopar event next August..what are we racing for???

How about you bring it out here to Joliet and we'll run at Route 66... They have a 1/4 mile and NASCAR oval right next to each other...

Like I said, tri-athalon, 1/4 mile - Rally - Top end... And we'll do it in comfort with the A/C on....

Karl. I'd bet everything I own, That even My lowly SBC in my Corvette , Put him on the Trailer. :rofl:

Karl. I'd bet everything I own, That even My lowly SBC in my Corvette , Put him on the Trailer. :rofl:

You know that he'll NEVER out top-end the orange car in my back garage... and it's bone stock 440, you've seen it.... :steering:

How about you bring it out here to Joliet and we'll run at Route 66... They have a 1/4 mile and NASCAR oval right next to each other...

Like I said, tri-athalon, 1/4 mile - Rally - Top end... And we'll do it in comfort with the A/C on....

Sorry,your the one who challenged(all though it won't be much of one) me.. E-town or just keep speculating like so many others who talk the talk..but CAN'T walk the walk:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry,your the one who challenged(all though it won't be much of one) me.. E-town or just keep speculating like so many others who talk the talk..but CAN'T walk the walk:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't walk the walk.....sorta like your stock intermediate shaft. lol

Maybe in the Northeast where you guys Know Nothing.

Now THAT's some funny **** right there...lol.

4yrs of racing - that screen probably just wasn't great when it was new. Regardless I'd check the caps and bearings (if any survived) for any signs of bad harmonics. Did the screen break, or the crimp on the pickup housing let go (are there parts of the screen still being held by the pinch on the pickup)?

4yrs of racing - that screen probably just wasn't great when it was new. Regardless I'd check the caps and bearings (if any survived) for any signs of bad harmonics. Did the screen break, or the crimp on the pickup housing let go (are there parts of the screen still being held by the pinch on the pickup)?
Just pokin the Fire :poke::poke: , and havin fun... No harm intended....That is, till it comes to $$$

No harm, no foul... It is a funny thread overlooking the carnage...lol

Block and crank checked out ok..just need to wash the block and hone the cylinders crank is getting polished..ALL new bearings and rings and some other upgrades:D:D:D

What's the matter the tow vehicle run like your race car and can't make it???

Block and crank checked out ok..just need to wash the block and hone the cylinders crank is getting polished..ALL new bearings and rings and some other upgrades:D:D:D

Here's one for you............

If there is no damage to the cylinder walls, why not just pull pistons out, leave the rings on, clean everything thoroughly, put pistons and rings back in, with out a hone job. No reason why you can't.

-
Back