Morphed

-
Just saw this! Great work as usual, I’ll be interested to see how it turns out. Just a few wks ago I was looking at wheel bases and trying to figure out if this is possible. I really want IRS on my next car...

Joe

Just saw this! Great work as usual, I’ll be interested to see how it turns out. Just a few wks ago I was looking at wheel bases and trying to figure out if this is possible. I really want IRS on my next car...

Thanks Joeboy

Keep watching.

Joe

Last edited:
Thanks. It's coming along

You're killin' me Ric... You're killin' me...

Greg

Chall_sawzal1.jpg

Holy cow....I’m hooked....innovation at it’s best.

Because of your well thought out prep work, it appears you have a good handle on the reattachment. What do you see as the challenges left to address?

Because of your well thought out prep work, it appears you have a good handle on the reattachment. What do you see as the challenges left to address?

Being that this is a venture in no man's land. The challenge remains in the front half of the merge. But I am confident in tackling that aswell

Crap, I have a cheap Magnum and a 69 Cuda FB that needs everything below the rockers...………....……………………..

^#@$%&^%%#^)_&)(%(@$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that this thing dosent look like some kids four wheel drive!
I'm looking forward to more!!

No disrespect intended. I just always assumed that the Challenger chassis would be too wide for an A-body. I really figured that the wheels would be hanging out by 6 inches on either side.
This thing is looking GOOD and I can't wait to see more!

No disrespect intended. I just always assumed that the Challenger chassis would be too wide for an A-body. I really figured that the wheels would be hanging out by 6 inches on either side.
This thing is looking GOOD and I can't wait to see more!

I'm still scratchin' my head on the track width too, but I come to believe Ric is the.... frickin magician.

Last edited:
Wow how did I just now find this!

-
Back