Moulin Rouge New Challengers

-

tractorfix

Reaction score
If you ordered one, its on its way. I saw truckload after truckload of them on the 401 yesterday. They look good!

I'd like to see one. A hot color for sure. Does dodge call them Moulin Rouge or Panther Pink? (Panther pink was a Dodge color) Mike

Love 'em. Saw it at the auto show last year, I'd rock it in a heartbeat if I wasn't still in the hole for my current car!

i must have been right behind you!!!.

I seen the same. Truckload after truckload all headed to Windsor as i was headed to Kitchener.

I did not have a camera, but if you dont mind telepathy you can see all the pictures you want!

Cool,

Every new challenger owner so far that I've ran into on the streets look at the cuda like "I've never seen one of those before, what is it?"

well if this sign at the mopar booth at woodward ave cruise means anything its called panther pink and the detenator yellow is actully top bannana and we are getting a sublime chale too, im so confused

I'd like to see one. A hot color for sure. Does dodge call them Moulin Rouge or Panther Pink? (Panther pink was a Dodge color) Mike

well if this sign at the mopar booth at woodward ave cruise means anything its called panther pink and the detenator yellow is actully top bannana and we are getting a sublime chale too, im so confused

Looks like Dodge is keeping the old name. I like that. Mike

Those cars are ugly no matter what color they come in,i checked out some at a dealership they remind me of a matchbox toy...

Cudaspaz,the guy did'nt know what you had..because you own a REAL car...

-
Back