****** Music

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
There are no words that can describe this... Although, if this were actually possibly, I think I would be scared...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epQGlEH7ko&feature=player_embedded"]****** Music - YouTube[/ame]

It does help that she's at least good looking...

OMG LOL!!!
She can make money doing that?
Cool, I get all those sounds together too,
sometimes from the rear without the kazoos!! LOL!!

Does she keep all 3 kazoos in the same purse?
What if she grabbed the wrong one from the last show and put that one in her mouth by mistake???:eek:ops:

:tongue6:

Pass the beans, hard boiled eggs, beer, and call my agent!!:glasses7:

I bet she's a fun girl.

I really want to delete this thread but I'm laughing so much I can't do it. Maybe later, besides that gal has all the respect I can muster and then some. I gotto show this to my wife, oh honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blob:

Sooo, aaaaaa, what were the search terms you were looking for when you came across that little diddy:glasses7:

If you can believe me, I didn't search for this. A friend sent it to me in a link, so I figured I would share.

...and all Monica Lewinsky got was one of Clinton's cigars. Imagine where she could have gone if she could have played "Hail To The Chief"? LOL

I SECOND THAT, seen colored ping pong balls go in come out in different organization,see coins do the same never seen this

Sounds like you're a Navy guy! Would that have been from the Phillipines?

Edit: Whoops, my bad. Just saw your signature. Air Force, gotcha. No offense meant.

You were on YouTube seaching "******", I'm sure of it.

Not that I would know this from personal experience, but YouTube is not the best place to search for "******." There are other, better, places for that. Like I said, though, not that I know from personal experience. I've, uh, heard. :angel12:

Next time you are in Amsterdam, check this place out! I had a blast and its a bottomless glass all night long. The banana trick is a pleasant surprise if you like bananas. :)

http://www.bananenbar.nl/

Dammit, I KNEW I should have been an East Coast sailor instead of West Coast... Or maybe Air Force, and then I could have been stationed in Europe. Oh well, it's a little late now I guess. Thanks for the link though. Now to get my wife interested in a little side-trip to Amsterdam. I'll just tell her we're going for the brownies. :cheers:

Barney Frank does that with his ***. He uses a skin flute.

-
Back