My 66 Dart doing a little burnout.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Took the 66 Dart out for a quick spin up to my friends farm and got his son to take a quick video of the car laying down some rubber.I know I know it,s not much,but don,t have the lineloc installed yet.:clock::cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPXGi_X4oE"]YouTube- My 66 Dart[/ame]

You were just playin' with the loud pedal weren't ya?

I hope mine sounds half that good someday..

Looks and sounds great. Did I see it wag its tail a little? Cool toy, sir.
Yes the tail was a waggin when hitting 2nd gear.The little 410 sure likes the Coan 4500 stall.Them drag radials are 50,s and still break loose.LOL.Tons of torque for such a small/light car.8)

Look at my day get better and better :cheers::cheers:
Thank you for THAT video :thumbrig: I guess I am up next to do one in my 170/ ain't I :-D

Yep some slicks to test your U-Joints and look at the sky :burnout::blob::blob::blob::supz:

Look at my day get better and better :cheers::cheers:
Thank you for THAT video :thumbrig: I guess I am up next to do one in my 170/ ain't I :-D

Yep some slicks to test your U-Joints and look at the sky :burnout::blob::blob::blob::supz:
Yep Mike got the big U-joints in there now(new),a friend from work says he has some slicks with tubes on rims I can have cheap.I,ll have to take a lookie-see at them.Gonna hit the track again Friday night.Now I,m on the hunt for the illusive 10,s!:cheers::toothy10:

Yep Mike got the big U-joints in there now(new),a friend from work says he has some slicks with tubes on rims I can have cheap.I,ll have to take a lookie-see at them.Gonna hit the track again Friday night.Now I,m on the hunt for the illusive 10,s!:cheers::toothy10:
You do have a head rest tall back seat don't cha :toothy10:! Get ready for a ride of your life :cheers:

10:47 with a 0.29 light/reaction time :clock: Congratulations on a completed drag and show car that will never be dun :-D:-D:-D

Thanks guys,the car sure looks alot better on video,than it actually is.Maybe paint sometime,but like the old school look.:-D

-
Back