My 72 Demon brake light and both rear left and right turn light don't work

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
My 72 Demon brake light and left and right turn light also not working I had the steering column out checked all wiring all hooked up replaced all harness when I did overhaul thank you for any help

That was my next thing to check I'm going to pull the column back out they where working before I pulled the column it was out for about 6 months

Column ground wire??? I don't see that causing the issue BUT!

does you e flasher work on the rears?

Step one: Check the fuses.
Step two: Check the bulbs.

I assume you have a service manual. Check for power on both sides of the fuse(s)

Second place I'd access is either the column switch connector for the TS switch, or else pull the left kick panel and access the rear harness connector. Get a light/ meter and check for power

Look up near the start of the electrical wiring diagrams in your service manual, there is a list of what fuses serve which loads.

Keep in the back of your mind the path. Path for brake light switch is "always hot" fuse, through the brake switch, to the column TS switch, and through it, and out to the various TS lamps

Path for the TS is power through key, fuse, flasher, to TS switch, and off to 4 corners

DO THE hazard flashers work? They are a separate flasher

Thanks for all of the help found a test for the switch on line switch checked good so I went back to bulb got my meter they checked bad got two new bulbs all good now Thanks again

Some of you phakebook expurts wanna 'xplain to me, HOW DO YOU find ANYTHING on that thing? Stuff is all run together, no rhyme nor reason, no way to search it, and MarketPharce is even worse

-
Back