My big sister is in ICU

-

chuckwagon2004

71 dartswinger
Reaction score
All,
Just want to ask for some prayers and good thoughts... My sister is not doing good and is ICU. She has some sort of kindey infection and it has worked its way into her blood stream. I havent gotten to see her to tell her she better get better. I'm currently at work overseas and all I can do is call and get updates. Hopefully her blood pressure and heart rate pick up enough where I can start feeling a little better too. She has been worrying the crap out of me. Maybe a few prayers will do her some good.
Thanks FABO friends
Chuck:angel7:

going to pray for your sister and family hope all goes well for her...stay strong for her man..

Prayers for your sister and for you and all your family. God will make things better, have faith and put it in his hands.

Prayers sent for your sister and your and your family. Stay positive, the meds today can do wonders.

I havent gotten to see her to tell her she better get better. I'm currently at work overseas and all I can do is call and get updates. Hopefully her blood pressure and heart rate pick up enough
Chuck, what part of the country is she in? Just wondering which direction to send energy waves...

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

Chuck, what part of the country is she in? Just wondering which direction to send energy waves...

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

East Texas Crockett area!!! Thanks guys there is such a time difference and ICU visiting hours keep people out so as soon as I hear how she is doing I will put up a new post!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again !!!!!

Heavenly Father, we come to you in prayer for healing. We ask that you help this young woman, Father. Lay Your hands upon her and give her body the strength it needs to fight off this infection. Give her spirit the gentle guidance needed to be at peace so that she may continue to heal.

Be with the doctors and nurses, Father, so that they may work with sure hands and sound minds. Guide them on the path needed for this young woman's healing.

Be with Chuck, Father. He's far away from home during this time. Guide him with Your Spirit to keep him safe and sound and be in comfort that there are many prayers for him and that You are with his sister and the hospital staff.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen

Heavenly Father, we come to you in prayer for healing. We ask that you help this young woman, Father. Lay Your hands upon her and give her body the strength it needs to fight off this infection. Give her spirit the gentle guidance needed to be at peace so that she may continue to heal.

Be with the doctors and nurses, Father, so that they may work with sure hands and sound minds. Guide them on the path needed for this young woman's healing.

Be with Chuck, Father. He's far away from home during this time. Guide him with Your Spirit to keep him safe and sound and be in comfort that there are many prayers for him and that You are with his sister and the hospital staff.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen

Amen

Prayer sent for your sister Chuck and to the doctors to have the knowledge to lift this infection from her body.
And I would like to thank ramenth for another prayer sent to a fellow member, Amen

-
Back