My Build progress

-
check out the chassis sites they sell the stuff for tilt frontends..not the frontend it self but the kit to make it tilt..

thanks for the insite but this car will never see rain nor snow i just did it for looks mainly :)

You may regret shaving the drip rail moldings. We did one a few years back (20-25) and it leaked really bad around the windows. Then again, we didn't have access to the new window rubbers unless we went to the dealer and back then those were rather expensive compared to what can be had in the after market. JMO

Bill S.

Dang you are going ape sitttt too. There are quite a few members on this site going ape sitttt lately. Keep at it!

well im back to work on the car got my tubs almost finished up,,, I went with 2005 mazda rx8 bucket seats.

went with the ford cobra dick brake setup front and rear.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 394
O and i got my 69 valiant grill for a steal $125 for it in excellent shape..

It took me like 4 times reading that before I realized I type dick not disc lmfao

really nice car i am close to the same spot you are metal work done ready to paint floors and stuff on my cuda. what did you use for seam sealer, undercoating/floor paint? i am spinning in circles figuring out what i am going to do with mine. everyone says do it a different way haha. yours looks really good though!

omg i'm jealous on those seats. i had an 06 rx8 best seats ever. my duster i have came with some supposedly dodge neon seats i cleaned them all up and i was going to make mounts to put them in, but... i realized they dont flip forward ... now i have to find seats lol
:violent1:

Im back at it again got my wheels finally on order i went with the american racing 2 piece rims the vn470. stagger step them went with 16X5.5 in the front and 18X11 in the rear. The rims will be powder coated flat black thow the only chrome will be the center cap.

Attachments

• 13112.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 256
i need to know were to wield the brake tabs for the disc brake setup.

Attachments

• 287.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 288.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 253
  • 289.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 247
  • 290.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 259
did you use a jig to keep the housing straight while you were welding up that brace? curious why you went so massive on the brace?

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product. I think it will look awesome. love the sound deadener or Rhino liner. What material was it specifically? Looks awesome. Good luck!

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product. I think it will look awesome. love the sound deadener or Rhino liner. What material was it specifically? Looks awesome. Good luck!
Raptor bed liner

-
Back