My car at yesterdays show

-
Great thread, Looks like your having a blast with it already!.I was thining of running some seafoam thru my carb, did it help? Also is the tire pressure/size decal on the driver's side door jamb above the striker? Thanks, always looking for survivor, original cars to see the little details.Good luck with it!
Yep it is above the striker. Mike I forgot you got photos LOL! I will see ya at the cruise!!!!! Did you get the pamphlet of all of the car shows? There is one at Rydell on the 22nd. Might take my Cavi to that one. I`m saving the Duster for the cruise. It still has one original heater hose and clamps!!!!!!!! It will probably blow out if I keep pushing my luck lol. The Seafoam works great. I added it in the oil and in the gas. I will change the oil again when it starts to look a little dark and it will be good.

Now it don`t have that "bog" and squawks second gear when it shifts. Now I know it will do it, it`s running perfect so I baby it. I want to do one more video it ripping second gear after a nice little burnout but don`t have the heart to do it. just click on the pic lol.

-
Back