My car turned 47 on the 21st.

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
47 years ago on the 21 st. My Dart rolled off the assembly line. A few years go I had a cake made. I had to change the title of this thread with the correct date. December was a whirlwind of activity and I missed the birthday. Thanks for the birthday wishes all. tmm

Attachments

• fall of 08 097.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 408
  • fall of 08 099.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 364
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I think I'll start the ol' girl up tonight and warm her bones. tmm

Good morning Mike, Happy birthday to your Dart, I should look at my build sheet and learn the birth date of her, she will be turning 47 some time this year.
Have a great day Mike :hello2: ... me....Mike :happy1:

Yeah I'm a bit late on this thread - it's even turned to 2013 Downunder.
But, just like to say Happy Birthday to your car - great thread! :happy1:
Gary

Thanks for the birthday wishes all. I had to correct the thread title with the correct date. I just discovered I was a week late. I must not have looked at the calender in December. lol Happy New Year all. Mike

Thanks guys. You won't see this very often. I didn't have my extra garage rented yet so I had to wait till it was closer to New Years to fill it with 66 Dart.
There was still snow on the streets but not salt and the temp was close to zero.
Keith, I know you and your dad like Citron. I'm still undecided. It's the right color for the car but I don't know if it's the right car for me. One thing I do need is a pair of 15x7"s on the rear. You can't have a hot rod with dinky tires on the back. tmm

Attachments

• IMG952013010195161611.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 210
-
Back