My Dad pased away today.

-
Sorry for your loss. Everybody finds different ways to deal with a loss like this. I have a pocket knife from my Dad who passed 8 years ago. When the sad times come just holding it feels like a connection and makes the day a little easier. I hope as time goes by you find your comfort.

So very sorry for your loss. When my father passed away I was devastated. Wrote a letter to him expressing my feelings towards him at that time and sent it to myself. Helped me greatly with closure. Still did not open letter until 5 yrs. after his death. Now i view it constantly to remind me of the man i need to try and be every day.

Thoughts & prayers sent.

So sorry to read of your, and your family's, loss.
Be grateful for all of the time you had with your dad and treasure the wonderful memories you experienced over the years. Keep them close to your heart and he'll always be with you.
I lost my dad when I was only 7 years old but the memories still are with me all these years later.

Prayers for peace and comfort in your heart as you keep your Dad close to you. May he RIP!

I thought i would let my A BODIES family know.You have help me out in many ways.lost for words now. RIP Don Pell.
Sorry for your loss Snake. Prayers for you.

I'm sorry. My Dad died at 71, fairly young. If I live to see June I'll be 71 this year. Time is short

-
Back