My New Lift

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went out and bought me a 4 post lift for my shop. I still need to move it to the back of the shop. I'm going to wait until I have the quarter welded back on my dart before I move it. Also there is a picture of my new air compressor.

Attachments

• IMGP0035.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 384
  • IMGP0036.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 363
  • IMGP0038.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 359
  • IMGP0041.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 368
:thumbup: That looks really nice Jeff...Congrats on the purchase!! What brand is the lift and do you have to bolt it down to the concrete? You'll love it for working on your vehicles....:)

:thumbup: That looks really nice Jeff...Congrats on the purchase!! What brand is the lift and do you have to bolt it down to the concrete? You'll love it for working on your vehicles....:)

The brand name is advantage lifts. No it doesn't have to be bolted down. It comes with a set of wheels that attach to each post. When you have them installed and let the lift down all the way it actually picks the lift up enough to roll it around. My son and I put it together in about 6 hours. The pump runs off of 115 volts also which is a plus.

The brand name is advantage lifts. No it doesn't have to be bolted down. It comes with a set of wheels that attach to each post. When you have them installed and let the lift down all the way it actually picks the lift up enough to roll it around. My son and I put it together in about 6 hours. The pump runs off of 115 volts also which is a plus.

That is really cool. I can se Ranidart towing one behind her dart!

Congratulations Jeff :cheers: Wow :glasses7: it can be moved :color:

I did check out their website and the lifts look great! Is that a 9000 lb lift?

[ame]https://youtu.be/kJwKpmTArKc[/ame]

-
Back