My new ride

-
That is a sweet car! That 360 with the 4-speed is what I exactly want in my Valiant... is that transmission off a 340 with a different flywheel, or is that a REAL 360 4-speed transmission? I'm strongly assuming it was initially an automatic car out of the factory?

That is a sweet car! That 360 with the 4-speed is what I exactly want in my Valiant... is that transmission off a 340 with a different flywheel, or is that a REAL 360 4-speed transmission? I'm strongly assuming it was initially an automatic car out of the factory?

Thanks again Guys,
The 4 speed Is out off a 69 383 Dart. The flywheel has the weight added for the 360. I think it was an automatic car but have not look into yet.

The car was a 170 3 speed on the column from the factory. I had put a 318 auto in it and did the two door conversion on it. I have another 63 wagon that I am going to do it too. I wonder what he paid for it. I think the asking price was $5000.

Thanks for sharing. Now I want an early A body Wagon. I had a 65 Signet drag car for a long time and I miss the early A body's. Might have to get rid of the 64 Savoy Wagon and look for a new project.

The car was a 170 3 speed on the column from the factory. I had put a 318 auto in it and did the two door conversion on it. I have another 63 wagon that I am going to do it too. I wonder what he paid for it. I think the asking price was $5000.

He was asking 5000 for the car when it was a 318 overdrive 3.23 peg leg. I payed 5000 plus 600 shipping. When I got it here it was missing a few things.

I thought the 63 had the big cowl that interferes with the distributor? Whatever, that is a tire roaster for sure. 360 with fenderwells, AND a 4 sp AND disk brakes...man there is nothing left to do to it..sell it to ME! Lose the scoop..thats just me....;-)

I thought the 63 had the big cowl that interferes with the distributor? Whatever, that is a tire roaster for sure. 360 with fenderwells, AND a 4 sp AND disk brakes...man there is nothing left to do to it..sell it to ME! Lose the scoop..thats just me....;-)

Yes, you have to push the firewall in a little bit to fit the distributor (not much and you really cannot tell). I am looking for a hood. I like to see how it will look without the scoop. The scoop goes good with the header look.

Yes it was on eBay and I was the high bidder it never hit reserve. That was almost 2 years ago. I did guy it for the same guy that had it for say on eBay.

Thanks everybody. I cannot wait to bang some gears and burn the tires off this thing.

Looks like one a member here had a few years ago. I have not seen him on in a long time. I recall he was from Florida.

I installed a LD340 intake (thanks to Oldmanmopar) and a 650 carb
Fixing leaks new valve cover gaskets a few more to go

-
Back