My new White Legendary Interior

-
Damn ! That looks NICE ! Check out the white seat belts !
Good work , mon frier !

I love the white seat belts. The interior looks great. I have had two sets of legendary seat covers on my Barracuda. I replaced the front seats in 1986 and they lasted the entire time. They didn't yellow, but did show a little wear for the years of actually driving the car. My second set which included front and rear plus door panels are a much more pearl white then the original set. I guess some tweaking in the formula was done for the vinyl. I'm very happy with how mine turned out also. Door panels quality is really great although I had to cut out the hole for the window cranks. I guess they do that for anyone who is converting to power windows.

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

That interior is awesome ,looks Super and will keep you 20 degrees Cooler in the Summer .Heres mine.

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 139
Love the white/turquoise combo! I'll be ordering my seat cover through legendary as well, nice to see their craftsmanship on an actual seat. I'll feel confident when I place that order now.

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. Asking price for this car will be $ 11,000 when I list it. Will except Cash but prefer Gold or Silver. Full details of The car will be in the sale ad. Thanks MMG

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. Asking price for this car will be $ 11,000 when I list it. Will except Cash, Gold, Silver. Full details of The car will be in the sale ad. Thanks MMG

Forget cash, it won't be worth anything soon, go with the gold! LMAO

Nice, one more seat belt question if you don't mind. Are those original belts or aftermarket, they look really nice. I am debating on getting my belts in my 67 Dart rewebbed or putting them in storage and just getting new aftermarket belts. After looking at Snakeoils sight and seeing what they want for a restored set of roadrunner belts($1,200)I'm leaning towards aftermarket.

Nice, one more seat belt question if you don't mind. Are those original belts or aftermarket, they look really nice. I am debating on getting my belts in my 67 Dart rewebbed or putting them in storage and just getting new aftermarket belts. After looking at Snakeoils sight and seeing what they want for a restored set of roadrunner belts($1,200)I'm leaning towards aftermarket.
The seat belts I bought for this car are excellent quality and look great too. I bought them here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300530287022?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_715

-
Back