My rolling garage has arrived.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Yesterday,I got the call to come get my 24 ft enclosed trailer.So after work I came home to unload my 66 Dart from my open trailer,so I could drop it off to it,s new owner on my way to pickup the new one.It took 1 month to build,cause I order extra things that I wouldn,t have a clue how to install.LOL.
Extras are...
Walls lined
Drives side entrance/exit door
Lights throughout the inside and outside(LED and big quartz outside)
110 fusebox with breakers and plugs throughout
5200 axels(I know,overkill)but I do have 2 different weight cars and once all the junk is inside will be heavier.
Hold down tracs(to be installed by me)

I,m gonna paint the floors cement gray and put down 4 12x12 pieces of alumi checkerplate for tires to sit on.
Here,s pics..View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 012.jpg

View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 015.jpg

View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 017.jpg

View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 020.jpg

View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 019.jpg

View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 023.jpg

I,m excited to not be tenting it anymore or lifting all the stuff to go racing with.(bad back)I will be storing the trailer at the same place my racing buddy,s keep theirs.Hope you like it.

Damn that's one sexy lookin trailer Scott. Are you putting in a work bench and shelving too.

Damn that's one sexy lookin trailer Scott. Are you putting in a work bench and shelving too.
Yes,some assembly required LOL.I will assemble them while watching the paint dry(thank god it,s nice and sunny today)so hope it dries fast.Then I will be adding my bench and light weight cabinets.Oh and the tracking to hold my generator,jack and stands in place.

Look's Sweet Scott! You say that you work for Ford... Are you sure that you are not the C.A.O. instead of a driver!! LOL.. I'm Jealous!! Craig..

After the first use the question will come to you,,,,,,,Why didn't I do this sooner ???
I took a break from racing for a few years ,, kept the car and sold the trailer............
Regretted it for the next 5 years. You will also find out that you have alot more friends.......

Very cool. Always nice to have an inclosed trailer. I would like to get a toy hauler some day. I would use it in the winter to go to Glamis and in the summer to haule the cars to the track.

Wow Pettybludart I couldn't be happier for you. First 10's and now a new home for your beautiful car. Im excited ror you. Congrats you really deserve it. Thats why I love FABO so much because its nice to see good things happen to good people who really truly deserve it. Keep us updated with pics and make sure you toss one up of your dart in its new home!

Best wishes,
Joe

Very nice! What size ball do I need on my hitch?:-D
Thats funny.

Nice trailer you got there Scott, be sure to go the extra mile and secure it so know one can hook on it. I had mine stolen one night I thought I had it good and secure I was thinking like a crook at the time, but I got out thunk and all they did was hooked onto it with a wrecker and by by. I live close to the res.

Kenny.

That's a gorgeous trailer w/ lots of goodies......Congrats, you will love it :-D

Well Hemiroid,I have heard stories from friends about the trailer theft.I guess it really doesn,t matter what you do to deter from theft.As we all know..if they want it,they,ll take it.It will be insured to the 9,s for sure!Dam,to busy painting and forgot to make the call to insurance company.Today I painted the floor and ramp door,I think it looks good.Thanks for the comments,it was nice to order things the way I wanted them,instead of just getting bare.
View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 024.jpg

View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 025.jpg

Congrats, Scott. That's real nice, man.

-
Back