My son's first video "BBQ"

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
This is our first stab at a video. The song is doing very well on Canadian radio so far. Can't wait for video #2, "Country Drag Strip". I get to open up the headers and let the D<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/crzTm4quv5U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>art loose. Hope a few of you enjoy this.

This is our first stab at a video. The song is doing very well on Canadian radio so far. Can't wait for video #2, "Country Drag Strip". I get to open up the headers and let the D<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/crzTm4quv5U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>art loose. Hope a few of you enjoy this.

I enjoyed that. I wish you and your son every success.

OOOOOOOOOOdamit boy,sounds like a hit to me.very well done I wish I was there.and I think he will do good......Artie ( seen it twice)

Oh it's a great song and I think it would do well here in the states also.

Man that is great! Havin your boy doin so good.Good lookin boy and a great song,I will think about it when I'm BBQ'n this weekend.

This song reminds me of some great days on the river with family and friends
Looks like some of my Kissing cousins in the pool :D
Man that took me back :icon_smi::icon_smi:
When the sun gets to falling, get in the barn tillllll aboutdadada 12:Oone1!!
then the bugs wont bight--------- now one :rock::rock:
Love this Video and song =D&gt;=D&gt; He is sounding better and better evertime I hear him =D&gt;

I just hauled off an old grill this spring :wink: and seeing that one being taken back to another BBQ makes me wonder if I should have waited to retired it or not :D

I will be sharing this around on the hill =D&gt; Great song for sure young gun :thumleft::rock:

Hey Steve! You could have fit, but the yellow water would have shown up in the video.:D
Those headers on the BBQ were for a Chevy(well, what else are they good for?). Best part was, we had a blast, and I had my fair share of rye and cokes(probably why I'm not in it)

Great song Bill!The boys got a good voice too!Nice to see atleast one Mopar in the video.Good luck to your boy makin it big!8-)

Bill, That's Awesome bud. That boy is goin places! Cant wait to see the next one. I didn't see you in this one are you in it?

Thanks guys

Hey Wally! Would YOU put ME on film? I didn't think so. I'm the brains...er...I just sat back and drank, and enjoyed the party. We had a lot of fun. The Swinger in the vid is my uncles. Mine will get a roll in the next one.

Hey Steve! My son heard about your thong, and said we could use you in the next vid! He said something about jello wrestling....?

Damn, the boy's good! I wish him luck. toolman

sounds really good i think id be a hit down here in the states for sure. i wish him the best

Not a country fan, but damn. He's good and the video was great. 2 things though. First. How do I get me some of those burgers, and second, how the hell did the grill not tip over in the end of the video? LOL!!! Congrats on a job well done and best of luck to him.

Burgers are gone, sorry(but damn, they sure went well with the drinks:D)

That grill was supposed to tip over :eek:ops: LOL
Thx for the nice reviews guys. I think the best are yet to come(but they are not released yet)

Jr will be singing on air, and doing an interview tommorrow at 4pm on 1380 am, for anybody close to Hamilton. He still sounds kind of funny on air, as He still gets nervous.

Wow I'm impressed he's got a good chance to make it big just keep getting him out there were ever you can, he's awesome.

-
Back