My WalMart carries AR-15's

-
I must of missed it...where are the CZARs mentioned in our Constitution? or theBill of Rights?

man ..those teachers did a good job educating you.

Well, ok. We can play that game. Would you like to tell me exactly what a Czar is? Could you also relate it to the positions listed? Name a few of our Nations Czars? Since I'm so uneducated? And how about you actually use some of your own personal intellect on the issues instead of the **** sandwich you have been spoon fed?

people legally buy cars too.....and crazy idiots kill people with them. How do you feel about that? SHEZZZZZZ. I really don't care how you feel....but DO NOT attempt impeed on what is a RIGHT for your pussified feelings.

One year ago today Jared Lee Loughner stop at a Wal Mart, Mart confirmed that Loughner tried to buy ammunition at one of its stores but was refused service due to "strange behavior,"...

Blah, blah, blah...

...He went on and killed 6 people--a 9 year old girl was one victim.

So when I hear Wal Mart and guns, I can't help but think of Loughner--who had legally brought his guns and bullets.

An 86-year-old man who drove his mid-size Buick through a crowded farmers' market Wednesday told police he couldn't stop and may have hit the accelerator instead of the brake, Santa Monica Police Chief James T. Butts Jr. said.

Nine people were killed, including a 3-year-old girl, authorities said. The more than 54 hurt include 14 people with critical injuries, they said. Two of those critically injured are under the age of 2.

"He said that he tried to brake and he couldn't stop the vehicle," Butts said.

**** happens???

67dart440gt...
got a lot of questions...but didn't answer mine...typical tactic...thanks for showing your hand

where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights does it mention CZARS?

I didn't say you were uneducated...you said that
I said they did a good job of educating you...but I'm starting to wonder

Oh man...me baaaaaaad...your in Wisconsin!
now I get it

home of "We the Sheeple"...hey ..have ya seen your Avatar?...just sayin'

The answer to your question is simple. Since it was a question about two different things I will say that NOWHERE that I know of does it say Czar in either of them. Now, would you like to answer mine? LOL Or are you going to follow your "typical" behavior and "avoid" the question? And just so you know, Your = ownership, or possession of, You're = YOU ARE like "You are under educated" :)

where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights does it mention CZARS?

Answer this... name one person who has EVER had the OFFICIAL TITLE of czar in our government.

American "Czars" are the creation of the "main stream media" you all love so much...

enlighten me ...what the heck are you talking about Willis?...I used it correctly as in "your pussified" and "your avatar"...both possessive. You might need a little refresher my friend.

Please forgive me ...it's been 38 years since my schoolin'...and I did just return from living 5 years in WV

Oh man...me baaaaaaad...your in Wisconsin!
now I get it

home of "We the Sheeple"...hey ..have ya seen your Avatar?...just sayin'

Need I say more? Unless I magically OWN Wisconsin LOL.:D

That's what I'm talkin bout Willis :)

Answer this... name one person who has EVER had the OFFICIAL TITLE of czar in our government.

American "Czars" are the creation of the "main stream media" you all love so much...

Thank you LOL :salute:

OK ...I missed that one...now take a gold star out of petty cash

you're (did I get that one right) on it for sure!

other administration have named CZARs in the past...R's and D's..mostly progressives I think (didn't know I had a history quizz today or I might have prepared better.....maybe not)

my point is ...CZARS are not in the Constitution. Just because it was done in the past and the cowards at that time didn't hold their (did I get it correct?) slimmy feet to the fire...does NOT make it right or better yet...Constitutional

The only solution is the Constitution!

BTW...never claimed to be all that educated, but I know when someone is peeing on my leg...it ain't raining.

I do OK for my lack of learnin' an all...I still remember my goesintas

the walmarts here in va seemed to lose their gun section and just had supplies when they remodeled, but they are slowly adding the gun showcases back in. BTW stay away from the russian ammo they have there, i bought it for target rounds and it is just plain JUNK.

Guy's--You can have all the guns in the world like a lot of my friends but what people forget is If tomorrow AMMO was outlawed how many rounds do YOU have for each of your weapons???? Think about it and STOCK-UP--I reload my own and have in excess of 2000 rounds for my some 25 rifles,Shot-guns and hand cannon's THINK ABOUT IT!!!! Steve

Hey Hemi???? What you got against Wisconsin?????? Lot's of mopars up here and one hell of a Governor standing up against the idiots--Steve

Hey Psycho--How bout some cheese to go with your milk???? We make some good cheese around here--Steve

I totally disagree with this statement.

It is really the amount of illegal guns and pistols in the hands of punks looking to do no good is what the problem is.

After all, how many people legally owning guns do you see in court/jail because they did something bad?
How true.....I have a couple of firearms & never have done anything illegal with them. People seem to forget that there are still people who do not live in town. Our response time is not 2 minutes, it is more like an hour. Hell, even with a 2 minute response time would you want to have some cracked up a-hole with a knife kicking your door in with no means of self defense? A while back we had some troubles with an unknown vehicle on our road. They were chased down by one of us, who happened to have a firearm with him. When these tow people looked into Jims car and seen his revolver laying on the seat they went from 2 d-bags to 2 very respectful young men. And they have not been down here since.....

Guy's--You can have all the guns in the world like a lot of my friends but what people forget is If tomorrow AMMO was outlawed how many rounds do YOU have for each of your weapons???? Think about it and STOCK-UP--I reload my own and have in excess of 2000 rounds for my some 25 rifles,Shot-guns and hand cannon's THINK ABOUT IT!!!! Steve
Proud Dillon 650 owner here.....

Swifter,

I love Wisconsin......In my youth because it's home of the Green Bay Packers
... but now because the "had enough of the BS" Patriots are taking no sh*t from the entitlement progressives trying to screw with your great Governor Walker.

Remember....there's way more of us...than there are of them. We just don't stand around beating drums , yelling, and destroying property to draw attention

this is what a Democratic Republic looks like....while we still have it...that is

sorry bout the Wisconsin dig...

I just get a kick out of 67dart440gt avatar...with the Ram

his name is Bill ya' know?
...just glad it is't BAAAARAAAACK

-
Back