My WalMart carries AR-15's

-
A friend bought about a half dozen guns from some old fellow awhile back.
His wife asked him "what he needed all the guns for, you can't use them all at the same time."
He said" no ." Then he said "What about all your shoes, you can't wear them all at once either. At least my guns will appreciate over time."

When he told me I laughed my butt off.

She doesn't complain about his guns any more and they are still married.

A friend bought about a half dozen guns from some old fellow awhile back.
His wife asked him "what he needed all the guns for, you can use them all at the same time."
He said" no ." Then he said "What about all your shoes, you can't wear them all at once either. At least me guns well appreciate over time."

When he told me I laughed my butt off.

She doesn't complain about his guns any more and they are still married.

My kind of woman...........really...........shhh......I'm not supposed to know........I'm getting a Kimber Pro Carry II HD for my birthday in 8 days, 1 hour, 4 minutes. :cheers:

Not crazy about AR's. Maybe because I've been shooting M16's and M4's for over 20 years now. I'm looking at finding an AK based rifle...much more fun, and you can drop it in the mud and it keeps shooting.

This is why I shopped around and bought both!.

Attachments

• imagesCA32A9CH.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 231
  • imagesCA1191DH.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 222
This country has too many guns, why all the hate ?

Hate? How did you come up with guns=hate?

Guns equal sport, they equal hobby, they equal fun, they equal safety, they equal protection, they even equal a Constitution Right.

How did you arrive at "hate"?

Guns equal sport, they equal hobby, they equal fun, they equal safety, they equal protection, they even equal a Constitution Right.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's hard for me to understand the liberal mindset. I'm sure he hates my guts because I drive a big gass guzlin SUV, I love the Lord, and I buy guns. MMG

P.S. I forgot to mention I probably support all his liberal weenie friends with my hard earned tax dollars.

I posted this....but deleted earlier

those goofy libs...they scream about "their" rights while they try to legislate our rights...in the U.S.Constitution and the Bill of Rights... away.

2011 Gun Salesman of the Year....Barack Hussain Obama

looks like he ...and Hillary might share the award this year...our wonderful Secretary of State..who swore an Oath to support and defend our Constitution has signed on to a UN treaty to BAN all guns in the United States...you make the call!!

be ready...be vigilant...my Patriot friends

Hey MoparMuscleGuy,

Do you mean the WM on Clearlake Rd or the one in M.I. ..?

I'm in Merritt Island so I'd like to check it out..........

those goofy libs...they scream about "their" rights while they try to legislate our rights...in the U.S.Constitution and the Bill of Rights... away.

looks like he ...and Hillary might share the award this year...our wonderful Secretary of State..who swore an Oath to support and defend our Constitution has signed on to a UN treaty to BAN all guns in the United States...you make the call!!

The U.N. would love to see that happen. There is a reason this country has not been invaded. The general population is ARMED!! :salute::salute:

slight, but eye-opening correction 73red-duster....

the UN AND this Administration...scary

Read it.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/international-gun-ban-treaty/

Our Maine wall marts don't sell AR-15s. They do sell mini 14s and bulk ammo. I like my Colt AR for coyote hunting. In the market for an AK and a M-16. Can "NEVER" have to many guns. Thats coming from someone who has been shot in the chest and survived. It wasnt the guns fault. It was the dumb *** who was operating it.

Good one....like the POTUS gives a flying crap about our Constitution. have you seen the news lately...
CZARS...Illegals...Appointments...Obamacare...I can go on and on without even talking about the qualifications in the Constitution to be the President of the United States....and I don't even give a flying f**k where he was born.

do you really think "factcheck" is gonna protect you IF (and I hope it doesn't) the SHTF?

so please refrain from the "don't worry...nothin to see here BS". I'm awake and you should be too....our very Freedom depends on it

BTW...how's Bill?

Lol. Czars... Now that's a good one lol... So scary are those czars. Run! It's a czar! That's a scary word remember because it comes from russia! Those nasty russians!lol.

Good one....like the POTUS gives a flying crap about our Constitution. have you seen the news lately...
CZARS...Illegals...Appointments...Obamacare...I can go on and on without even talking about the qualifications in the Constitution to be the President of the United States....and I don't even give a flying f**k where he was born.

do you really think "factcheck" is gonna protect you IF (and I hope it doesn't) the SHTF?

so please refrain from the "don't worry...nothin to see here BS". I'm awake and you should be too....our very Freedom depends on it

BTW...how's Bill?
The Liberals have eyes but They do not see. They have ears but they do not listen/hear. MMG

One year ago today Jared Lee Loughner stop at a Wal Mart, Mart confirmed that Loughner tried to buy ammunition at one of its stores but was refused service due to "strange behavior," according to the FBI. He was later able to get it at another Wal-Mart.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/ques...ensive-firearm/story?id=12585290#.TwnEFBuFCnc

He went on and killed 6 people--a 9 year old girl was one victim.

So when I hear Wal Mart and guns, I can't help but think of Loughner--who had legally brought his guns and bullets.

While I feel for the families involved, the hate was within Loughner not the weapon.

I must of missed it...where are the CZARs mentioned in our Constitution? or theBill of Rights?

man ..those teachers did a good job educating you.

This country has too many guns, why all the hate ?

I totally disagree with this statement.

It is really the amount of illegal guns and pistols in the hands of punks looking to do no good is what the problem is.

After all, how many people legally owning guns do you see in court/jail because they did something bad?

One year ago today Jared Lee Loughner stop at a Wal Mart, Mart confirmed that Loughner tried to buy ammunition at one of its stores but was refused service due to "strange behavior," according to the FBI. He was later able to get it at another Wal-Mart.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/ques...ensive-firearm/story?id=12585290#.TwnEFBuFCnc

He went on and killed 6 people--a 9 year old girl was one victim.

So when I hear Wal Mart and guns, I can't help but think of Loughner--who had legally brought his guns and bullets.

See post 26 and 29.

I totally disagree with this statement.

It is really the amount of illegal guns and pistols in the hands of punks looking to do no good is what the problem is.

After all, how many people legally owning guns do you see in court/jail because they did something bad?

Damn. Some clarity spoken, Thank you brother rumblefish.

-
Back