My website is up and going. Well almost

-
Yep, your website looks good and so does your products! tmm

It looks great, I like how you kept the backgrounds in shades of grey with your photos in color, so they stand out. Congrats on launching your website and good luck.

Thanks everyone. I still have to update some pictures and item descriptions and change the layout a little.

It looks really good. Are you still doing the core support piece?

Nice on the eyes, easy to navigate. Looks just great

One suggestion, make it clear whether prices are each or pr pair,

Personally, your prices seem very fair to me.

"I couldn't build em for that price"

Nice on the eyes, easy to navigate. Looks just great

One suggestion, make it clear whether prices are each or pr pair,

Personally, your prices seem very fair to me.

"I couldn't build em for that price"

Thanks for the suggestion on making it clear that the price is for the pair. I will do that.

Just a thought,
The contact page has the captcha setup, and I realize that there are bots out there.
But people really hate dealing with those.

75% of my customers that I do computer work for would pass on the whole thing at that point and go to a place that let's em put thier credit card number in and buy.

Just sayin,,,

One more is to (make it as easy to pay as possible) is what I advise people that hire me to show them how to make a living with the internet

Just a thought,
The contact page has the captcha setup, and I realize that there are bots out there.
But people really hate dealing with those.

75% of my customers that I do computer work for would pass on the whole thing at that point and go to a place that let's em put thier credit card number in and buy.

Just sayin,,,

One more is to (make it as easy to pay as possible) is what I advise people that hire me to show them how to make a living with the internet

Good advice. Thanks

Thanks Louis, but it's still screwed up. They guy doing the coding has all of my pictures screwed up. Just bear with us until we get this sorted out.

Congrats on the new site John.Your products look great and priced right,you,ve done your work fabricating thats for sure.Good luck with your ventures.:D

Nice job on the site and the Chassis Parts!

Best of luck!

Agreed. The website looks good and easy to navigate. Also makes me want to spend money! So that's a plus for you.

-
Back