National Gas Out Day

-
You'd think we'd be past these "don't buy gas on (blank)" chain letters.

If you wanna make a dent, support Algae ethanol. If/When they get that off the ground, then converting your car over will actually do something.

Hell, i'd have my cars already on E85 if it werent for only 1 local station.

This has been popping up every year for like the past 10 or so years. Really now, thinking of all the business used and industrial uses for fuel.....you really think this would work? Not even a drop in the bucket.

if you want to make a difference or a statement, chevrolet has this car out now, thats called a volt, 98 miles a gallon at 40,000 dollars. be careful, it may explode if you get T boned, buy one of those and make your statement. but the fact is that gasoline makes the world go around, and it doesnt matter how much anyone bitches about the cost, we will still be at the pump. and so will you. whether it is on the 14th 15th or 16th , or sometime during that week.

"National GAS OUT Day""

Attachments

• who farted in my car.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 125
It would work better to boycott certain oil companys all together to force them to lower their prices.

What we really need is a stay at home day. Thats the only way you will shove gas back up their ***. Buying gas the day before and after might show solidarity but it doesn't do a thing

What we really need is a stay at home day. Thats the only way you will shove gas back up their ***. Buying gas the day before and after might show solidarity but it doesn't do a thing

eh, we just need a different source to fuel the existing cars. A source not tied to the middle east.

Otherwise any type of "special day" etc etc is completely pointless.

eh, we just need a different source to fuel the existing cars. A source not tied to the middle east.

Otherwise any type of "special day" etc etc is completely pointless.

100% correct.

In the last 30 days gas has gone up 35 cents. My Ram 1500 Quad Cab does not like to see gas cost so much.

The only way to lower gas prices is to buy less. Think about how much unecesssary driving you do. You most likely could cut 25% of your driving if you plan better. That is equvialent to shaving $1 off the price of gas. You want cheap fuel drive less. It really is that simple.

-
Back