Need a Recommendation on a car Rotisserie

-

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
there are sooo many manufacturers on auto rotisseries out there just looking to see what you use or would buy.
I'm at the point where i am going to buy one asap here i just want to get one that will hold up to several upcominf restos
ACCESSIBLE SYSTEMS.... SEEMS PRETTY GOOD
AUTO TWIRLER ....... THE COMPARISONS WORRY ME.
THX JOE

I checked out an Auto twirler at a show. Looked like a nice rotisserie. We have one at work and it was bought through kms tools. It works alright. Not as good as I would like. I am looking at buying one for myself, but I don't want any crap. So I think I am in the same boat as you.

When I get one I want pee new matic tires on it.

This comment stems from the mention of pnumatic tires..
In my opinion, no rottssereie has a foot print wide enough to be used outdoors. When the vehicle is turned on its side a strong wind could blow it over.
I haven't seen this happen, dont want to either. Good luck

The one Eastwood sells is nice. If you can find out the manufacturer you can buy direct. I meet the owners of the company at Carlisle but forget the name.

thank you a lot of good input.... i like the acme threaded adjusters for height balance. i'll be on concrete in shop so good there. i just don't want to be under a weak one, i 've seen some bend and looked a little scary. My friend owns a metal fab shop, i may take ideas from the accessible systems style 3000lb rotisserie and put some extras that may work better.
if i go that route ill start a thread step by step. stay tuned... thanks for input though
joe

This comment stems from the mention of pnumatic tires..
In my opinion, no rottssereie has a foot print wide enough to be used outdoors. When the vehicle is turned on its side a strong wind could blow it over.
I haven't seen this happen, dont want to either. Good luck

That's one opinion. There are companies that offer pee new matic tires with them. I don't think that would be so if it was dangerous. But then anything can be dangerous if you're stupid enough.

-
Back