Need Boot strip

-
Hi Ulf,

we've come to a new challenge... we need a better engine. the one i have now is in pretty bad shape.
Do you have or know anything lying around? i prefer the original 273LA but a 318 is second possibility.

To rework the engine will cost a lot, so another engine (doesn't have to be new) would be a good solution...

Kindest regards!

Arend

Hi Ulf,

we've come to a new challenge... we need a better engine. the one i have now is in pretty bad shape.
Do you have or know anything lying around? i prefer the original 273LA but a 318 is second possibility.

To rework the engine will cost a lot, so another engine (doesn't have to be new) would be a good solution...

Kindest regards!

Arend
As a matter of fact I have a 318 engine ready to be overhauled!

Well, i can overhaul my own engine and then i have an original in it. It's not that bad, but overhauling will be 4- to 5000 € all 'n' all. I would like to buy a good running engine, That's good enough for me.

Well, i can overhaul my own engine and then i have an original in it. It's not that bad, but overhauling will be 4- to 5000 € all 'n' all. I would like to buy a good running engine, That's good enough for me.
I'm in thenprocess of rebuilding the heads. After that the engine is ready!

Well, i have some questions:
1. what year is the engine? The horsepower is depending greatly from the year it was built.
2. My heads are reasonably oke, so would you be willing to sell the bottom block only? I could use my own heads. They seem to fit properly, i believe.
3. What do you want for the block only, considering you want to sell that only?
4. If not, want would you want for the complete motor?
5. Do you do the heads with hardened seats? The Dodge runs on LPG.

Sending is probably very expensive, so if we might do business, i think i just come and get it...

Regards! Arend

Fellas, I moved this thread to Early A bodies so you can chat. I also removed the post with Arend's name and contact information to get it off the main part of the site.

It’s on its way via express

AFC7D777-464E-4E41-9CF3-F75BACF1BDF8.gif

Hi Toolman Mike,

Since you have relocated the thread i haven't heard anything from 65Dartcharger any more and i can't find the thread either. Could you help me finding it? Some link would be great. Sorry, i'm fairly new on this forum.

-
Back