Need Help from you Guys

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I have been working on ideas with our graphic artist for our 2013 Spring PST catalog. We are in need of some bright colored Mopars. I need high resolution photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email them to me at
jfrom@p-s-t.com

Here is one you can use, email sent :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 659.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 280
What stance/angle are you looking to get or what are you looking for the to be doing (turning, drag race with the front wheels off the ground, etc...)?

What stance/angle are you looking to get or what are you looking for the to be doing (turning, drag race with the front wheels off the ground, etc...)?

At this point we are in the brain storming stages any and all angles are welcome at this point. But I am pushing a mopar or mopars as the cover of this one

Thanks
James

I don't know if Viper Blue is a bright enough color, but here's a pic of the car. If you'd like some pics sent to your email, I'll send them over, but I thought i'd better check about the color!! Geof

Attachments

• wendyscrop.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 287
I have been working on ideas with our graphic artist for our 2013 Spring PST catalog. We are in need of some bright colored Mopars. I need high resolution photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email them to me at
jfrom@p-s-t.com

Leanna!
Do you want a picture of my restored engine completed?

times like now i wish mine was nicer for something like that

Attachments

• CIMG1348.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 265
Hi Guys,

I am looking for blues, yellows, orange,purple, green , pink. our email server is down. So I opened a new email for now. Can you please send photos to advertising_PST@yahoo.com

Thanks
James From

Could barley see my car. Lol. Covered the rust nicely though :)

pstad.jpg

Guys. Don't bother with the pictures in this thread. Email the pictures. Make sure they are high res though not some little 640x480 picture.

I'll be sending an email to get in on this cool opportunity myself. Slimer's pretty bright (it's been called 'retina searing') and PST has an outstanding reputation in the industry. It would be an honor and a privilege to be associated with the company ... especially since its suspension components are all over my car. :-D

Leanna!
Do you want a picture of my restored engine completed?

Yes Ulf, of course! I'd love to see it and put the pics on my website. Did you notice your earlier shots of your motor are the star of my new shop Intro movie?? Check it out when you get a few minutes. But just curious ... why are you asking me here? Ohhhhhhhhh, wait let me guess: PST and PSC are pretty close.

Pst~ did you get my email? I sent it to the first email. I sent a pic of my 1971 lemon twist Duster.

Mahalo

Yes I got your email and thanks for the photos. Sorry for the delay in response I was out at SEMA last week and then coming home to the aftermath of hurricane Sandy has kept me busy. THANK YOU ALL that have sent pictures and if you still want to send in photos you are welcome to.

-
Back