Need to give away car

-
No one's going to deny you're a nice guy and I won't either but you're not in over your head with all the projects you already have?... I think you need to exhibit a little more self-control when the word free is mentioned.... Good luck with the other three projects in front of it besides your property...

Self control are not words used in the hobby

I saw this yesterday, and while I'm too far away from it to have considered mentioning interest,. (Chicago ish) I'm glad someone got it that can make good use of this.

I saw this yesterday, and while I'm too far away from it to have considered mentioning interest,. (Chicago ish) I'm glad someone got it that can make good use of this.
I'm surprised that one of you big mopar guys haven't grab this one up yet. If I had the ability and the tools to do so,I would've jumped on it myself.

I have a trailer of the time everything it would take to get it and I'm not any much further than half fish. Most my projects are almost done and my wife would love to have a little 64 valiant as she misses her 66 barracuda... BUT...

-
Back